162 candles

Sitting in sheriff Forbes office was not where I wanna be at right now.

"What was her behavior like those last few days before she left?"sheriff Forbes asks me.

I did not like Vicki at all but I can't help and feel bad for Matt knowing he is ever gonna see her again.

"Amanda" Sheriff Forbes calls my name snapping me out my thoughts.

"Up and down." I say she looks at me funny "very sketchy, like she was coming down from parting." She wrote something down in her notepad.

"Any signs of aggression or violence?" Forbes asked

"Uhh, no. Nor that I can remember of." I say

"Do you believe Vicki really left town? " Forbes ask

"Yea i really think she left." I told her.

She wrote a few more things down "thank you Amanda for corporations."

"No problem sheriff." I say as I Standup and walk out of her office and out side I seen Stefan,Jenna,Elena and Jeremy waiting for me.

"you guys go on with out me I'm gonna walk and clear my head." They nod there head and walk to the car.

As I was walking I bumped into someone "I'm sorry I was not paying attention." I said I looked up and seen it was damon.

"Take it back not sorry." I walked passed him

"Amanda wait." Damon yells I turn around

"What Damon what do you want? " I tell him, he walks up to me and we are both looking into each others eyes.

"Look I'm sorry for what I did." He says as he continues to look in my eyes

" Sorry Is not enough Damon."

"Your right look let me make it up to you,we will go to the grill and drink."

"How can I refuse that offer. " I say he starts laughing he holds my hand leading me to his car.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Damon and I walked into the grill and made our way to the bar we both sat down on the stool and ordered some drinks.

"Do you forgive me now." Damon tells me as we drink our bourbon.

"Fine. I forgive you." He leans in to kiss me but I top him.

"Going to the bathroom." I say. I get up and walk into the bathroom. What's wrong with me why do I feel this way about him I can't fall for him. I kept on repeating that in my head over and over again. But the truth is little by little im liking him. A few minutes later I walk out and I see stefan and this blonde girl playing pool.

"Who's that with Stefan?" I ask Damon as I approached him

"One of Stefan's close friends." He says with a smirk

"Be right back." I walk up to the pool table and clear my throat.

"Hey Amanda." Stefan says as he hugs me.

"Who's she?" I ask she is looking at me up and down its kind of freaky.

"This is Lexi, Lexi this is Amanda."

"I thought her name was Elena? "Lexi says I could not help but chuckle

"Im her twin."

"Hi nice to meet you." She says as she shakes my hand.

"So Amanda what brings you here?" Stefan asked

"Well I'm here with your big bro, and what brings you both here?" I ask