founders day

Third person POV

Damon and stefan are at the founders day Parade waiting for the Amanda and Elena to show up.

"So what are you gonna do Damon?" Stefan asks his brother.

"I'm going to be there for her and my child."

"Look I know she was just your little toy to play with but she's not Katherine."

"You don't think I know that." Damon stoped talking when he seen Amanda from far away.

Stefan turned and seen her too he couldn't help but find her beautiful for some reason he was attracted to her too he sometimes wonder what if would be like to be with her.

Amanda's POV

I got out the car and made my way through the crowd looking for Damon, Stefan or Elena. I started walking up the stairs and I saw them Stefan had his back turned me but Damon noticed me real fast.

"Well hello Mr. Salvatores." I said as I walked up to them.

"You look very pretty." Stefan tells me as he gave me a quick hug.

"Yes very beautiful." Damon says as he also hugs and kisses my neck.

"Thanks you both look very nice too." Stefan was the only one dressed up. Damon was just wearing his regular black clothes.

I seen Damon make a confused expression I looked to see what he was lookin at and I seen it was Elena she had on her founders dress and had her hair in curls. She walked up to us and did a lil curtsy.

I seen the way Damon was looking at Elena I was a lil jealous and hurt I don't know if it was my hormones kicking in.

"Well that's my cue to leave, come on Amanda let's go." Damon says he interlocked his hand with mine and we walk away.

"What was that about Damon?"

"Look I wanna be the one to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"I know who your father is." I looked at him like a deer in head light's.

" Who's my dad?"

John." Damon blurted out

"John who?"

"As in your uncle John."

"Is this some kind of sick joke? Cause it's not funny."

"No its not."

"I have ever liked the man." I said to Damon. "Thanks for telling me

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Jeremy!!" I yelled as I ran up to him "I finally found you! You look good." He was in his civil war outfit. "You did a good job on the float and the costumes-"

"Go away Amanda." He told me.

"Jeremy please, I want to go back to the way things were with us before." I touched his shoulder but he moved my hand away from him.

"Why don't you have your boyfriend Damon, erase my memory again? He told me as he faced me " Then I could go back to being your in the dark younger brother."

"Jer..please listen i-'

"Just dont." He told me as he got closer to my face" You and Elena can't fix this easily, something like this just doesn't get fixed." And then he turns around and walks away from me.

♡♡♡♡♡

I walked into the grill and saw Damon sitting at the bar i walked over to him and sat down.