miss mystic falls

Me and Elena were outside school talking and laughing when we heard a car bumping there stereo we both turned around and saw a red porsche pull up to the school parking lot.

I looked at the car and I noticed it was Stefan.
"There is your lover lena." She gave me a death glare as we walked up to him "Since when did Stefan get a car?"

"He had it this whole time." Elena tells me

"Nice car Stefan." I tell him As we approach him outside leaning on the car.

"Well it was a waste just leaving it parked in the garage." He said then he gave Elena a kiss what caught her off guard.

"I didn't know you were coming back today." Elena says with a big kool-aid smile.

"You know." Stefan said looking at Elena "I woke up this morning and I was feeling great.and I figured it was time for me to get back into things."

"Does that mean you'r okay now?" Elena asks him as I continue to look at him "with all the. .....cravings."

"Yea, we'll the worst part is over." He says . " Now all I wanna do is spend as much time with you as possible." Stefan says while smiling at Elena.

"Elena smiled more "I'm okay with that." She says as she leaned in a gave Stefan another kiss.

"Well hate to break up you love birds but Elena you have school." She nodded yea.

"Umn you two go ahead I have to get something."

"Ok-ay come on Elena let's go."  I walked Elena to class then I left.

next day

I was waiting for Elena  outside of school when I felt someone put there hands over my stomach.

"Calm down its me." Damon says

"Dont do that." He nods his head yea "So what brings you here? "

"Well i was looking for my baby bro but I found someone better." He gave me a smirk "How come you did not sign up for mystic falls?"

"That's not me Damon plus I probably would have been Tylers partner." I looked at Damon and he clenched his jaw. " that was a joke." I told him.
He looked at me still a lil mad just then Bonnie came walking out of the school.

"Bonnie!!" I yelled as I ran up to her "Can I talk to you for a min?"

"I've got way to much to d-" I cut her off.

"Just for a sec." I told her she glanced over my shoulder and seen Damon behind me.

She nodded yea and we both stepped to the side. " Is something wrong? " I asked her.

"Its not worth talking about."

"Not worth talking about Bonnie? That cold stare back there said differently."

"Alright. " She looked away then back at me. " I just pretend everything is ok." She says while looking away from me." Everything my grams did was to protect us from those vampire's in the tomb and now they're out, what means my grams died for nothing."

"I'm sorry Bonnie."

"If your sorry Amanda you wouldn't be all lovey-dovey with the one that put my grams in her grave." That got me mad I stepped to her and we were both in eachothers faces " Look I said I was sorry but you went to far right there, me and damon are not lovey-dovey."

"You shouldn't even be speaking to them Amanda I blame them for what happened to my grams." She gave Damon a glare and walked off.

"Man  I missed her." Damon says behind me.