Friday night lights

When I woke up in the morning it took me a minute to realize I was not dreaming about being home. I tossed my blankets off of me stood up and grabbed my rob as I made my way to my bedroom door. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and saw aunt Jenna drinking coffee.

"Morning Jenna" I tell her as I walk up to the counter.

"Morning Elena" aunt Jenna tells me wow I cant believe she does not recognize me.

"Really Jenna?" I tell her she looks at me for a few mins then it finally clicked in her head.

" Amanda your finally here, man I missed you so much." she ran up to me and gave me a bear hug. Jenna and I have been some what close when I was growing up.

"I missed you too."  I told her as we pulled apart.

"I can't believe your here." I couldn't believe I was back in this town to.

"It feels weird being back."    I said as I grabbed an apple

"We all missed you especially Elena."

"And I missed you guys too."

"What you need to do is move back home kido"

"Really kido?Jenna" we both look at each other and laugh.

"good point. How is New York anyways?" Jenna says trying to sound serious now.

"Well it's pretty good I do my classes online since I am not really a people person and that's about it." I tell her as I pour myself a glass of juice

"So no boyfriend?"

"Yep just me,myself and I, solo right until I die." Jenna laughed

"Amanda stop lying to me" She says and she puts her hands on her hips.

"Fine I did have a boyfriend but we broke up so yeah that's about it." I say trying to hide the truth from her.

"So what happened between you to?"

"Jenna what's up with all these questions?" I kind of snapped at her she looked a lil bit taken back by me "I'm sorry Jenna it's just a bad break up."

"Amanda , I'm always here for you"

"Thanks Jenna" I hugged her "I'm gonna be back in awhile" I told her.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I walked into the grill and sat at the bar.

"Amanda?" I turned around and saw Josh my  ex from New York.

"Hi what are you doing here?" I told him and gave him a hug.

"I'm staying with my family,so are you waiting for someone?"

"Who is ur family? No I'm not"

"Tyler he's my cousin. Do you wanna have lunch?" What the fuck Tyler is his cousin I kept it in the family."Amanda you okay?" Josh said while snapping his fingers in my face.

" Yeah I'm fine." I gave him a smile." And lunch sounds good."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After lunch I went home and saw Elena in her bathrobe looking at her cheerleader uniform.

"Dont wanna be a cheerleader anymore lena?"

She looked at me and smiled "I use to love cheerleading when mom an-" I had to cut her off.

"Lena they are not here anymore and if you don't wanna be a cheerleader anymore then quite and move on." I told her firmly.

" I'm quiting." She says.