Chapter 7

Camila's POV
Lauren and I walked out of her house to see my ex- boyfriend once again, Austin Mahone.

"What are you doing here? how in the hell did you find me?" I say confused

"Don't worry about it" he said stepping forward.

I start to cut him off but I hear Lauren speak up.

Lauren's POV
Camila's ex-boyfriend Austin Mahone, the same guy who I had to beat up for bothering her in the strip club. It all ran through my mind like a wild fire.

"Camila has no intentions on dating you again nor does she have interest in you." I say crossing my arms

"You don't know that!" he yells back

"Stop stalking her and leave her the fuck alone or I'll show you not to fuck with her ever again." I walk up to him and shove him to the curb.

He then tries to get back up in my face and pushes me, I don't move at all and I jab him right in the jaw giving him a bloody lip. He gets back up.

"You'll regret that Jauregui you'll regret it" he yells

I simply laugh and flip him off.

Camila's POV

I barely could get a word out after what I just saw. I turn to Lauren who then looked over at me, and she grabs my hands.

"If he ever bothers you again I will beat him up again and have him in the hospital." she  looked me in the eyes.

"Are you ready?" she asks and I smile and nod yes.

We get into my car and she drives. Along the way we made small conversation, here and there, and if we weren't talking we were singing along to the radio.

-Skip Car Ride-

We arrive and we go through the entrance and all. We look at the birds, making small conversation on how beautiful they were. Then we came to the koalas bears and I gave her a koala bear hug.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a confused look.

'I'm giving you a koala bear hug"

We basically stayed all day, then we headed to the beach. This time I drove.

-Skip Car Ride-

We arrive at the beach, and no one is really there.

Lauren's POV

No one was really there because the sun was going down. I knew that because I just wanted it to be Camila and I. I brought out a beach towel for us to lay on and we just looked up at the sunset.

"I loved everything we did today, it was the most fun I ever had in one day and it was with the best person in the world." she said smiling at me

I blush at that the last part and reach in to kiss her on the cheek. I realized the sky was dark and the stars were out and the moon reflected Camila so beautifully. We both got up and went in the water we didn't have bathing suits so we just went in our underwear and bra. We played around in the water, we laughed the whole time without a care in the world.

We then were inches away from each other, we closed the gap in between us and our faces were inches away from each other. We both looked into each other's eyes and before I knew it we were kissing. The kiss was nice and sweet. Then I licked Camila's bottom lip asking for entrance. She allows me and we deepen the kiss. She then jumps up on me then I was holding her up and we continued to kiss.

I start walking out the water with Camila around my waist not breaking the kiss until we get back to the towel. I laid her down on the towel, and we break for air but soon again were back to kissing again.

We basically had a makeout session on the beach, and it was amazing. I drove her home.

"I had the best night of my life, hope we can do it again soon." I smiled and said totally I started out of her drive way after I saw she was in her house. I then started thinking, I might like her, maybe be in love with her. When I got home I basically walked into loud playing Beyoncé.

Normani and Dinah were basically having sex and the reason I know that is because I was about to knock on her door but then I heard a moan of pleasure. I go into my room and text Camila, she responds
{Text between Lauren and Camila}

L: Hey

C: Hey you 💕

L: Do you mind if I come over and spend a night at your house. Dinah is having sex with her girlfriend and their blasting Beyoncé through out the house.

C: lol 😂 sure you can

L: ok see you in a bit

A/N: Hey guys hope you liked the chapter. Um I got my account back thankfully and um yeah that's I think about it so um bye I guess

Love you all so much ❤️

Vote

Comment

Share

-Yours Truly
Alex James. ❤️