Chapter 5

Lauren POV
After undoing her robe she starts leaning in. I start leaning in as well, I pick her up with out disconnecting our lips. I lay her down on the bed, continuing to kiss her. We started with having a make out session until she started to feel my hard friend.

She then flipped us both over so that she was on top. She starts to unbutton my pants and taking them off. I then start unclipping her bra.

We finally broke the kiss and she started taking her underwear off and I do the same.

-SKIP SCENE-

I wake up the next morning in a random bed that wasn't mine. I didn't remember half the stuff that happen last night. I looked around the room and all I see is clothes scattered all over. My memory then became a little more clear.

I look next to me but don't see who ever is here as well face either.

I yank the cover to see a naked person and

"oh shit." My eyes widen

"did we?" She says out of breath

"yeah I think so" until we hear a knock on the door.

I cover myself quickly until we noticed that wasn't gonna work. I ran to pick up my boxers and other clothes, and rush into the bathroom.

While I'm in the bathroom changing into my clothes again, I over here Kylie's conversation.

"Hey babe" I hear a guy say

"Hey, we shouldn't talk in here, let's go out side to talk" she says

I hear the door close.

I walk out the bathroom, Kylie was gone. So I walked out the hotel room and down the hall to see her and the guy making out.

I clear my throat and she gasps.

"Lauren it's not what you think" Kylie said until I cut her off.

"Save it and never call me again and delete my number." I walked away until she grabbed my arm.

"But Lauren!" She exclaimed grabbing a hold of my arm. But I yanked my arm away  and continue to walk to my car and sped off.

Camila POV

I nearly woken up and realize I'm running late for work. I rush and take a shower and get dressed. I drive off to work, thank god my boss wasn't there yet.

"Really running late again" Dinah said shaking her head.

"I over slept, let's just get to work before it looks like I was late" I say putting an apron on.

-SKIP TIME-

I get off of work and get a call from Lauren. I smile and answer.

{Call between Lauren and Camila}

C- Hello?

L- Hey are you busy tonight?

C- Nothing to do why?

L- Want to just hang out, watch some movies?

C- I'd love to do that, what time?

L- Um 6:45 I'll send you my address.

C- Ok see you soon
And with that I hung up.

A/N:
Hey guys!!!
I put a little smut not a lot. Trying to now keep it PG-13. But anyway I want to say thank you to each and everyone you who are reading this book. I appreciate each of you so so much because you take the time to read the book so thank you 1000 times.
Now can you do me a favor and go read my friend sydneiroberts17 new book she recently made it, and it's so good. So in words of Connor Franta "read a book" but that's about it. Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to..

Stay strong and beautiful 💕

Vote

Comment

Share

Love you all 💕

Derek D. James 🙈