Chapter 6

Camila POV
I start to get ready, I put on some sweats and a tee-shirt and start heading to Lauren's house, with some snacks as well.

Lauren's POV

I got dressed in some comfortable clothes and started getting some popcorn ready. Soon I hear the door bell ring and I see a lovely Camila.

"I hope you didn't mind, I brought some snacks for us to eat." She said shyly

"That's perfectly fine" I nod

"What are we watching she asked getting comfortable"

"Purple Rain" I reply starting the movie.

We sat there cuddled up enjoying the movie. One part of the movie she looked up at me and glanced into my eyes, she started to lean in and so did I, until our lips connected. The kiss was nice and slow. The taste of her lips were so amazing, her lips were so soft. We then broke the kiss when air became an issue. We then continued watching the movie and then I start to hear a soft sweet snore, Camila had fallen asleep. She looked so beautiful when she sleeps.

Camila's POV
I woke up the next morning and realize I was in Laurens bed. She was still asleep, we fell asleep cuddled up. I was able to get up and go to the kitchen and started making some pancakes with some chocolate chips. I make the pancakes all equal sizes and put them in the pan. I then see a sleepy Lauren. She came from behind me and hugged me asking

"whatcha cooking? It smells really good" she says wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm making pancakes"

"I love pancakes" she says like a kid in a candy store.

I laugh lightly and grab two plates to place 2 pancakes on both of our plates. She washes her hands then starts to eat and so do I having small talk here and there. She tells me how she thinks my pancakes are delicious. We then both finish, I wash our plates and meet Lauren on the couch.

Lauren POV
I go into the living room to wait for Camila. She comes in and sits down next to me and I ask her what would she like to do today. She says "I don't know do you want to go to the beach or the zoo?" I tell her ok let me grab some clothes and we'll get ready at your house. With that I got up and then went up stairs to my room to get some clothes. I come back down stairs and ask her is she ready? She says "yes" and I grab my keys and we leave. Before we even get down the stairs and into the drive way we then see..

A/N: Hey guys, yes I know cliffhanger. I'm sorry I had to, I couldn't think of anything else this chapter. But I love you all very much. And by the way thank you so much for 1K reads that is so amazing I thank everyone of you for that you guys are all amazing.
And as always

Stay strong and beautiful 💕

Love you all 💕

Derek D. James 🙈