Prologue: The Great War

Marching, thousands of feet smashing against the rough, green grass of the rolling hills that surrounded the great city of Castledawn, the capital of the mighty and just Endritch Empire.

It was the last day of the 4th Ordarn war, a war where every nation would fight each other, when the whole of Ordarn itself would go down in chaos.

In the intimidating square-shaped towers stood silent crossbowmen waiting for orders, they wore little armour, only some basic leather with a tin chestplate, but it was enough. They wouldn't be going down to the main battle that would begin soon. They held their crossbows firm in their hands, point towards nearby hills. 

Ballistas were lined up along the walls, a massive arrow pointed out of the humongous crossbow. The iron on the arrow reflecting the sunlight into the eyes of the ballista men.

In front of the great gates of Castledawn in the beautiful outer gardens of this magnificent city, was an army, unmatched by any other in Ordarn. It's soldiers stood firm and still. Large Shields made of steel, with a simple blue shade coming from the upper corners, forming a shield wall at the front and long, blue and silver pikes stuck out of any hole that appeared in this indestructible structure. Further back were hundreds of knights and cavalry men, and even further back there was more than a thousand archers and crossbowmen all pointed their weapons on a 45 degree angle.

In the center of this mighty army were the elite knights, their swords had a golden stripe going up the center of their swords and they had engraved the symbol of the Endritch Empire into their shields, two swords crossing diagonally to form a cross and a shield in front with a blue backing.

In the middle of the army, surrounded by thousands of doomed souls, was a single person, his two-handed sword seemed to have a crystal diamond in the middle of it. But that wasn't the most amazing thing about him, the most amazing thing about him was his armour, his paddings made of soft, beautiful silk that was as white as white can get, his chest plate, made of refined Platinum, shining in the midsummer sun and the most majestic part of his armour was where a slot in the middle of his chest plate held a blinding diamond, with a great shine and a silverish, blue colour was shaped as the symbol of the Endritch Empire. It was truly, the most amazing diamond that had ever existed.

The man, who wore armour of such beauty, raised his head up high as if to show he didn't fear death. It was King Beckworth. Son of Queen Eline, King of the Endritch Empire and One of the most greatest strategical soldier that has ever existed. He had a love for battle, he didn't have a lust for blood, he respected his enemies and would strike them down if he had too for the good of his people. He knew today was the day when it would all be decided, he just hoped it would be in his favour.

Over the rolling hills came what seemed to look like ordinary people, but looking at them more closely removed the mask of innocence. They were dirty, mud all over their ripped and ragged clothes, each of them were different, more horrifying than the last. They were like orcs, but worse. Unlike orcs, they seemed to be lifeless. Their bodies seemed to be filled with cuts and they walked in a very disfigured way. But that wasn't the worse thing, the worse thing was their eyes. The eyes were empty, a plain black colour all over the eyeball, no life, just darkness. To add more worries to the Endritch army, they we're holding a variety of weapons: swords, axes, maces, staffs, katanas, hammers, bows and arrows and even crossbows. Upon all of this, they weren't just humans... there were elves, dwarfs, trolls, giants and many more species of creatures, all lifeless, all empty.

They began charging down the hill, one massive mob of chaos about to smack right into the Endritch army. They were already breaking down despite the fact the fight hadn't begun, if one creature fell then hundreds of others would topple over it.