Chapter 28

"Daddy! Wake up! Time to get up! Breakfast time!" Louis chanted while jumping on the bed. Harry didn't open his eyes even though he was awake and took advantage of the fact that Louis thought he was asleep.

"Silly kitten, it's only 4 in the morning," Harry yanked Louis' foot causing Louis to topple on top of Harry's chest.

"But I'm awake and can't go back to sleep. I'm useless in the kitchen so I need you to make me breakfast, please."

"Well, since you asked so nicely... I'll teach you how to make cereal so that you don't have to wake me up every single time you want to eat."

"I always spill the milk, though! And the cereal always pours too fast and I can't make it stop coming out of the stupid bag!" Louis complained.

"I was being sarcastic," Harry laughed.

"This is not a time for joking, Harold," Louis said reaching over to smack Harry's chest.

"God, why can it not be a time for joking?! The one time I want to make a joke or sarcastic remark to your smart arse!" Harry groaned as he put his feet on the heated floor of their room.

"Oh hush up, alpha! You make jokes all the time. Why else would Doris and I talk so loud when you're telling jokes?"

"Just for that, I'm really going to make you cereal for breakfast. I was going to make you some yummy breakfast sandwiches with sausage and eggs and cheese and a small spinach omelette. Now, you get plain old cereal," Harry said smugly as he lifted Louis over his shoulder.

"Daddy! Put me down! Don't drop me! What if my bum gets hurt! Insurance on my bum will only cover so much plastic surgery!" Louis screeched.

"Lou, you're perfect even without your bum. However, you'll have a red bum if you screech like that again. People in China probably heard you."

"What's up to my people in China! Jealous of my bum?! Well, there's a whole fucking line of jealous fucks like you! Get to the back! Oh, and Harold, I'm going to need you to pay the whole 50 dollars for that ogle you're giving my arse!" Louis shouted at the top of his lungs.

"I think it's worth more than 50 dollars. I also think that it's only for my eyes to see. If I ever see you showing someone your bum, I swear I will kill them and you will be spanked."

"That's not very nice, now is it?"

"I'm not concerned about being nice, Louis. I'm just concerned about keeping you safe and making sure that nothing bad happens to you," Harry said to the boy over his shoulder.

"Oh, hello... This is awkward... Sorry you guys had to hear that," Harry cleared his throat.

"Oh my God! Li Li and Ni! It's been forever since I've seen either of you assholes! How are you guys?!" Louis ran towards the two guys in the kitchen who were peacefully eating their cereal from the bowls that were only used when they had to be careful with things not breaking.

"We're both okay. I see that you two are doing okay as well," Liam says and pushes Louis' neck to the side to reveal a whole trail of hickeys that Harry made last night.

"Mhm! Haven't gone a night without sex in, what, three months maybe," Harry says for the omega who immediately turns bright red. "Would either of you like more breakfast than that cereal?"

"Yes please, Harry, what were you planning on making?" Niall asks.

"Well, thanks for asking, I was planning on making some breakfast sandwiches with sausage, egg, and cheese with some spinach and cheese omelettes. Still want the breakfast I'm making?"

"Yes!" Came four voices back to him.

"Welcome to the breakfast party, Doris!" Harry shouted as Louis picked her up and rested her on his left hip.

"Good morning, mommy! Good morning, daddy!" Doris yelled before walking to the fridge to get a bottled water. Harry smiled at her healthy choice but when she turned to put sugar and lemon in it, he frowned and shook his head.

"No, you get lemon. No sugar. It's lemon water or it's plain water," Harry bent down to her eye level and took the sugar from her small hand to put back on the counter.

"Fine party pooper!" Doris walked out with her lemon and her water and that was the end of that conversation.

"How many omelettes am I making?" Harry asked starting with Louis.

"Just 2, please, daddy."

"Make it four for me and four for Liam as well!"

"Alright, how many sandwiches?" He asked, starting with Niall and Liam first this time.

"Four. Two for me, two for Niall."

"Just one for me, daddy."

Harry turned to the stove and began making the breakfast, remembering to make two extras of everything for him and another extra for Doris.

I'm sorry that it's so short. I hope you like this chapter though! :)