Chapter 18

When Harry woke up, Louis was draped across him. He watched Louis sleep for a bit, before looking at the time. 13:06  is what the time on the clock read. Harry was about to panic, before realizing that it was Saturday and he didn't have work. Louis was bound to be sore from the night before, which was not going to make Harry's day very good, but it would all be okay.

"Baby, I need you to wake up. Baby," Harry said, shaking Louis gently. Louis being Louis, just whined and didn't move.

"Daddy, I don't want to get up. My bum hurts and my willy feels like it's going to just fall off." Louis whispers, sounding like a small child. With Louis sounding like that, Harry gets ideas that he probably shouldn't have gotten. He knows that Louis will not like the idea that Harry just got, so Harry decides to keep it to himself, simply moving Louis off of him.

"I'm making lunch baby. What would like to eat?" Harry asks Louis, looking where he was laying in the big bed.

"I want... I don't know. Ask Dori what she wants." Louis says, obviously not thinking.

"Lou, Doris isn't home. Remember? She went to Liam's house last night." Harry says.

"Fine, then I want... Can you make me a salad with chicken on it and cheese and tomatoes, and boiled egg, and ranch, and cucumbers?" Louis asked, listing off everything he wanted on his salad. Harry just nodded and walked out, trying to remember everything Louis just told him.

As he walked into the kitchen, he heard whimpering coming from the bedroom, and he dropped the lettuce bag on the counter, rushing up the stairs and into the bedroom Louis was laying in.

"Are you alright? What's wrong baby?" Harry asks quickly.

Louis shakes his head, "I wanted to come down to the kitchen and surprise you by cuddling up to you while you were cooking, but my bum hurts too bad to get up."

"Aww, baby, you could've jut called me and I would've picked you up and carried you down the stairs to the kitchen." Harry whispers into the crying Louis' hair.

"I'm sorry daddy, I should have called you instead of trying to go to you and hurting myself." Louis said quietly.

"It's okay baby, you just didn't think." Harry says, picking Louis up and walking him out the door.

"You're not disappointed in me daddy?" Louis asked, wiping tears from his face.

"I could never be disappointed in my little baby." Harry says, half shocked that Louis was having doubts about what Harry was thinking about him. However, when Harry picks him up, he feels a bit of wetness surrounding Lou's crotch and bum. He decides to just ignore it and continue walking them to the kitchen.

"On Monday, when I go into work, you're going to be able to watch Doris, right?" Harry asks, to which Louis nods his head.

"You still want a salad for lunch?" Harry asks Louis as he sets him on the countertop.

"I still want a salad for lunch daddy, please," Louis nods.

While Harry is cooking the chicken, Louis is stirring the salad in his bowl. Harry watches as Louis winces, whilst getting off of the counter. The wet spot in Lou's boxers gives away that he either wet himself or he came in his boxers. Harry wasn't going to ask Louis though because  he didn't want Louis to be embarrassed. He playfully smacked Louis' bum, making him squeal and jump away from Harry's hand.

Author's Note: I'm sorry that this is so short. I promise to update again later today to make up for it. I love you all! <3