Chapter 23

"Lou, what're you doing in the kitchen?" Harry called to the kitchen from the living room.

"Erm... Making a sandwich?" Louis said though it sounded quite a bit like a question.

"Really? So, if I get up and come to the kitchen, I'll see bread on the counter and you'll be making the same sandwich you have been for the past," Harry pauses dramatically to check his watch, "10 minutes?"

"Yeah..." Louis says sassily.

"Alright, I'm getting up," Harry walked towards the kitchen.

"Fine, no! I'm not making a sandwich. Happy you ogre?" Louis shouted walking out to the living room where Harry was standing in the middle of the room with a grin on his face.

"Oh, I didn't know I was an ogre... Hmm... You're lucky I'm on a Louis-free diet. It's this new health kick thing. They've got too much sweetness in them to eat while you're on a diet," Harry grinned over at Louis who was close to laughing.

"Well, since you're on a Louis-free diet, can you please make the Louis some food? He's hungry and you literally freak out when Louis goes into the kitchen without you," Louis said looking up at Harry with bright eyes.

"Chocolate chip, blueberry, or regular pancakes for you today, Lou?" Harry asked walking them into the kitchen.

"Well Harry, I would like some regular pancakes with applesauce on top of them (a.k.a. my favourite food) and also some blueberry pancakes. Please, my dear servant?" Louis smiled at Harry as he was placed on the counter.

"I am most certainly not your servant Louis," Harry sassed.

"Damn! The sass is real," Louis rolled his eyes.

"Shut the hell up Louis," Harry laughed and walked off to get the flour and chocolate chips from the cupboard.

"That's very rude Harold."

"You're very rude, Lewis," Harry said right back.

"Fine, you win... But only because I want you to not poison my food," Louis groaned.

"Oh perk up buttercup. Just because you lost one thing against your alpha doesn't mean the end of the world," Harry joked.

"When your alpha is clumsy young Harry Edward Styles, it does mean the end of the world," Louis whined playfully.

"Keep whining and I'll smack your bum with this spatula," Harry joked but there was definitely some seriousness to his statement.

"Oh, please do daddy," Louis teased, mostly just to see what Harry would do.

Harry apparently wasn't kidding at all when he said he would smack him with the spatula. He turned Louis over on the counter and pushed his bum out so his feet were on the ground and he was leaning over the counter. 10 sharp smacks was all he got but it was enough to have a few tears leaking from his eyes.

"Go to the living room and entertain yourself while I finish breakfast," Harry said pulling Louis' black panties and shorts back up over his bum.

Louis couldn't do much but nod, "Yes daddy."

Harry really wishes that he felt bad about spanking Louis, but he really didn't. He thoroughly enjoyed watching the spatula hit Louis' round bum and make it jiggle. He smirked at the thought and rinsed the spatula off. The pancakes that he had been about to flip before spanking Louis had already been burned to a crisp black on the bottom, so he had no choice but to scratch those and put more batter on the griddle.

"Louis, do you want anything else with the pancakes?" Harry yelled from the kitchen, getting no response.

"Lou?" Harry asked walking into the empty living room. He walked upstairs and was relieved to see Louis sleeping on their bed. Deciding against waking the sleeping beauty up, he walked back down the stairs and cut up fruit and potatoes (my kitten's name. I had to add her into the story).

"Time to wake up, sleeping beauty," Harry whispered shaking Louis. He should've expected to be punched in the stomach, but he didn't. He knew better than to wake Louis up, let alone shake him to wake him up, but he didn't really think about it before doing it.

"Jesus Lou, what the hell?" Harry groaned.

"You shouldn't have woken me up like that," Louis shrugged, not a single drop of sympathy in his voice.

"Okay, well, there's fresh blueberry pancakes and regular pancakes with applesauce on them on your plate. In the white bowl, there's yogurt with fresh fruit and granola. In the yellow bowl, there's hashbrowns that were made just a few minutes ago so be careful. They're hot."

"You're such a father Harry... And I though only old people ate all this organic shit," Louis grumbled pushing past Harry.

Harry sighed, "Louis, we've been over this before. Old people are not the only ones who eat organic. People who actually care about their health also eat organic food. Just because it makes you shit doesn't mean that it is shit. Maybe if you ate more organic foods your stomach wouldn't be as sensitive to them and you would be able to eat organic without having to be on the loo for 30 minutes afterwards."

"You have no idea how much I want to slap you right now, Styles," Louis pushed past him.

"But you won't because you love me," Harry grinned opening the door before Louis walked into it.

Walking down the stairs, Louis tripped...

"That stair just jumped out at me. I swear on all of this yogurt that it has never been there before," Louis whined, holding his throbbing knee to his chest.

"Lou, that stair has been there for as long as I've lived here and you've been here longer. Just admit that you are clumsy sometimes..."

"That'd give you too much satisfaction. Let's just say that I had a Harry moment," Louis winked.

"Hmph... Why don't we let Doris decide?" Harry suggested.

Louis frowned, "That's not fair. She chooses your side on absolutely everything!"

"Life isn't fair. Just admit it," Harry said.

"Fine... I had a Harry moment and tripped on the stairs. Happy?"

"Very."

In reality, they were both very happy. Harry got the satisfactory of being right for once and Louis got to be taken care of while his knee was still hurt.

1.105 words. Meh. This was just a filler chapter, mostly. Anyways, "Little Louis", the age-play story is up now. There are two chapters and for those of you that don't follow me or read anything other than my stories that I post, it will be updated on every Friday and this story will continue being updated on every Sunday.

Love you all!
-Taylor