Chapter 3

Louis intended to keep his promise to Doris. He really did. But, sometimes, things got in the way. She was still too young to be given away or be fucked, thankfully, but soon she would grow up and reach the lawful age of 13, where she could be married off or fucked into the mattress by unknown alphas.

Louis knew that his heat was coming soon, but he didn't have any suppressants, and he sure as hell didn't want his dad to know that he was in heat. He would have to lock himself in his room, and make sure that he used scent blockers and everything to make sure that his father couldn't smell his heat. So, he had to escape, without the guards knowing, and go to the store to get suppressants.

On the way to the store, his heat became stronger, to the point that almost all the alphas turned their heads to him, as he walked past them. Louis bumped into a shoulder and looked up, mumbling a small sorry. He felt like he was going to start crying any minute now. He was horny, yet he had nobody to help him through his heat, and he was such a bad omega, because he was a boy. He kept telling himself that he would never amount to anything and that if he didn't find a mate soon, then his father would kill him. He kept telling himself that he was fat. That he needed to lose weight. Suddenly, he felt so upset, that his heat reduced a bit. But, there was an alpha standing in front of him, shaking his shoulders, trying to snap him out of his daydream.

Louis felt himself being dragged down the aisle of the store. He snapped out of his daydream as he felt himself being pulled out of the store and into the cold air. It was December, and snowing, and he didn't have his body guards, and he didn't have a jacket... He began to panic. There was a reason that his father wanted him to be followed by body guards... And that reason was because a lot of people wanted him dead.

When Louis looked up though, he knew who the person was... It was Harry Styles. Louis and Harry went to school together, before Louis' dad took him out of school to be prostituted and then given away...

"Harry?" Louis questions, even though he knew that it was Harry. He just wanted to know if Harry still remembered him.

"What do you want, Louis?" Harry asked, in a harsh tone.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Oh, innocent Louis, I'm taking you to my flat. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't even remember your name. And, the I'm going to mate you." Harry said.

"Why are you going to mate me?" Louis asked.

"Wow, you really didn't know that I liked you?" Harry asked, making Louis shake his head.

****

After Louis had been thoroughly fucked, they slept. And slept.

"You didn't mate me, during my heat... Why?" Louis asked Harry when they were both away, and eating breakfast, that Harry insisted on making.

"You didn't seem to want to be mated. So, I decided to not mate you. I don't like forcing omegas into doing things, even if I do like you." Harry somewhat whispered.

"That's the first time that I've ever heard an alpha say that... But, then again, alphas don't even know my name and fuck me... No alpha I have ever met, has even tried to be nice to me, let alone care about me." Louis says, making Harry frown deeply.

"What about your father? He seemed to care about you, when I met him, when you still went to school." Harry said.

Louis shook his head, "Yeah... Maybe, he cared about me before he found out I was omega. Now, he just hits me and treats me like I am property. He allows random alphas to fuck me... I have to wear make-up a lot, because my father and other alphas hit me. And, as for my mother, she's never home, but when she is, she is either drunk, high, or sleeping. I take care of my 3 year old sister, because they don't care about her." Harry's eyes go dark, almost black, when Louis talks about his estranged family.

"Louis, you are not going back there." Harry said.

Louis shook his head, "I am going back. I have to. If I don't go back, then my father will start hitting my sister, and when she's of age, my father will definitely sell her. You don't understand Harry. The only person in my life right now, is my sister. Her name is Doris. She can't take care of herself."

"Louis, you are not going back there, ever again." Harry said, voice getting lower and darker.

"I am going back, Harry. I have to. I can't let my dad hit Doris. And, what if a rival gang finds out that I am not living at home anymore and try to find-"

"Gang? What gang?" Harry cuts Louis off.

"This is upsetting me, but at let give me your number before you go... That way you can contact me, if you need me." Harry said. Louis nodded, giving his number to Harry, before leaving, trying to make it home, before anyone could notice him running the streets, alone.

****

When Louis got home, he was surprised to see that his father, mother and the guards, were all in his father's office, talking. They didn't even notice Louis walk by the office, or close the door to his room. He looked over at the crib that Doris was standing up in. It was obvious that someone had been feeding her and changing her.

"There's the little bitch. Where were you for the past 4 days?" A sickening voice asked, from behind Louis.

Louis didn't answer, or even turn to look at his father. Unfortunately, his father didn't like that. He spun Louis around and punched him in the eye. Then, the nose, the stomach, the chest, then he shoved him to the ground. When Louis was on the ground, his father kicked his nose, jaw, stomach, ribs, back, knees, bum, and legs. Kick after kick, was dealt to Louis. He had almost passed out, when his father tore his jeans off. When both of them were naked from the waist down, without warning or prep, his father shoved his dick into him, balls deep. Louis passed out from pain, after the first thrust.

"This is upsetting me greatly, but atr "