Chapter 14

Louis woke up and his stomach was twisting. He knew the feeling well, from when he would force himself to throw up, telling himself that he was a shit omega and that he would never find a mate. He scrambled up from the bed and threw everything that was once in his stomach up. He brushed his teeth to get the disgusting taste out of his mouth. He wanted nothing more than to go back to his room with Harry and let Harry cuddle him and make everything wrong go away. He didn't like that he had been throwing up recently, but he also didn't mind. It had been a month since Louis stopped sleeping in the same room as Harry.

Nights were the worst time in the house. Louis wouldn't come out from the room, but at least he was sleeping on the bed, rather than under the bed. Harry would get drunk and either go out for the whole night or he would have people come over. Louis hated that, even though the walls were sound proof, he could feel that Harry was having sex with other people. He knew that Harry would eventually mate with someone by accident. He was just waiting for the day that Liam came into his room with the news that Harry had mated with someone else. He was just waiting for the day that Liam even came in his room with good news. The whole month that Louis had isolated himself from the world, Liam would come into Louis' room, with more news of how badly Harry and everyone else had been acting. Doris was refusing to eat, unless she was with Louis. Louis was eating, but he would throw everything up. Liam was doing alright, still sane. Zayn picked up an addiction to pot, and Niall was the only one who nobody had heard from. Niall went AWOL when Louis stopped coming out of his room. The only thing that had been keeping Niall sane was Louis, and if Louis was "gone" then he was too.

Everyone was just in a downward spiral. Louis stood up from where he had collapsed on the floor, and reached into the drawer that he had been going to almost every hour, it seemed like. He opened the drawer and moved things around. He found what he was looking for and took it out. When the silver came in contact with his skin, he jerked it across his stomach. He noticed that he was getting more chubby, which he hated. He carved into his skin, getting deeper and deeper. When crimson was running down his stomach and thighs, he stopped. He would've continued, but he began to feel dizzy. He fell to the cold and hard ground, with a thump and he was passed out.

****

Harry felt the pain, through his and Louis' connection. He thought nothing of it, and looked over at the blonde to his right. He hated her. He knew her from primary school, but he wanted nothing more than Louis. He shook the blonde awake, making her leave when she was awake. He walked to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, wondering when he got this bad. His hair was frizzier than normal, he had dark bags under his eyes, he smelled like cheap perfume and alcohol. He hated the smell of alcohol, but it was the only thing that he could use to drown out the memory of Louis. He knew that Liam was coming to the house every day to check on Louis and make him and Doris food. He made 3 meals a day, and he made sure that everyone got some. He hated Harry's guts for everything, but Harry really couldn't care less. The only thing that he cared about was Louis, but Louis was locking everyone except Liam and Doris out. Niall and Harry still talked, but Harry wasn't allowed to tell anyone where he was. Zayn has become a pot head.

Harry groaned as he heard knocking on the bedroom door. He slowly walked to the door, ready to make whoever it was go away. When Harry opened it however, Liam was there. He wasn't alone, either. He had Louis slung over his shoulder and had blood on his shirt.

"What the hell happened? Which one of you is bleeding? It is way too early for this shit." Harry groaned, slightly frightened.

"Louis is the one bleeding, you dick. I know that you still care about him, so will you snap out of your fucking funk and help me?!" Liam shouted. Harry's blood ran cold, and he opened the door more, allowing room for Liam to carry in the passed out Louis. Harry ran to get the bathroom door open, though he was feeling numb. He turned on the cold water and put the plug down.

He turned, grabbing a wash cloth from the cabinet. He put it under the water, gently wiping some of the blood from Louis. He was bleeding a lot all throughout his body. From the top of his ribs, to almost his knees was covered in blood and cuts.

"Call the doctor, Liam. I can't lose him." Harry pleaded with Liam. Liam nodded, numbly, grabbing his phone from his back pocket and dialing the doctor's number.

"He'll be here in about 5 minutes. Try to keep Louis breathing, and dry the blood. It's making me sick." Liam said, cringing.

Harry nodded and continued dabbing at Louis until the doctor finally showed up.

****

The doctor left when Louis stopped bleeding, started breathing normally, and was stucked safely into bed, under the watchful eye of Harry. Even though Harry was tired, he stayed awake just in case Louis woke up, needing something.

"Li" Louis croaked from the bed, making Harry turn.

"No. Lou, it's Harry." Harry murmered.

"Oh... Where is Liam? My father is going to kill me if he finds out that I have a boy in my room... Well, he'll probably kill me anyway. I'm almost 24. On my 24th birthday, if I am not mated, he is going to kill me. Where is the fat ass, anyway?" Louis rambled.

"Louis, what are you talking about? Your father is dead." Harry said, getting nervous.

"Yeah. I was messing with you. Come here, Harry. I missed you." Louis chuckled.

Harry was surprised, yet confsued, at how the boy was acting. He climbed easily onto the bed, trying to not make it move. He cuddled Louis close to him, crying a little. He would never admit to anyone, that he cried because Louis wanted a cuddle...

****
"Liam, has Louis been talking about me?" Harry asked Liam, watching a sleeping Louis from the bedside.

"Duh. That's why I hated you so much. Louis talked about you constantly. One night, actually a few, he tried to come into your room and apoligize, but each time he did, you were either gone or sleeping with some 1 dollar whore, who smelled like cheap perfume." Liam said.

Harry laughed at that, waking Louis up accidentally. He smiled at the boy, who smiled back.

"I'll talk to you later." Harry whispered into the phone.

Harry climbed onto the bed and looked at the perfection that was Louis. He smiled softly down at him, and moved a rouge strand of hair from his face, "I love you, Louis. Even with what has been happening. I really am sorry. Will you please frogive me, baby?"

Louis just alguhed and nodded, "Of course, Harry."

Those three words made Harry break.