Chapter 4

To Louis Tomlinson:

Hey Louis. xx Harry

****

To Louis Tomlinson:

Louis? Why aren't you answering?
xx Harry

****

To Louis Tomlinson:

I guess you're asleep. Can we meet at the tea shop on the corner of Rain Avenue and Green Drive, this weekend?
xx Harry

****

Those are the 3 text messages that Louis woke up to, before passing out again.

****

When Louis finally woke up, and stayed awake for longer than 2 minutes, he plugged his phone into the wall. His bum hurt really bad, and his entire body stung. He felt as if he were on fire...

Doris was asleep right now, thankfully. Maybe, Louis could convince her that it was just a bad dream that she had, while being asleep. Louis replied to Harry with a short "sure, this weekend, 6 in the afternoon." He didn't get a message back right away, but he decided to blame it on the fact that it was 1 in the morning. He looked at the date, though, and realized that it had been 2 days since he got those messages... Which meant that he had been passed out for 2 or more days.

"LOUIS!! Get your arse down here, right now. You have company." Louis' father yelled from the bottom of the stairs. How did he even know that I was awake? Louis wondered in his head. He walked slowly down the stairs, wincing at the pain shooting through his entire being, mainly in his bum, though.

He turned the corner and saw a brown eyed alpha standing in the doorway.

He smiled a small, fake, smile at the alpha, and turned around, motioning for him to follow. When they reached the room at the end of the hallway, Louis slowly opened the door, only opening it faster when the alpha behind him hit his bum.

"You've got a nice arse for such a disgrace and a bitch." The brown eyed alpha said.

Louis was honestly scared to do this, but he had gotten used to feeling scared in his own house...

He was pushed down on the bed, as soon as he was close to the bed. His clothes were immediately taken off, along with the alpha's clothes. Louis' hands and feet were tied down, he had a cock ring on, he had clothespins on his nipples, and he already had a gag in his mouth... They had only been in there for 2 minutes, and Louis was in so much pain. The cock ring was too tight, the gag was hurting his jaw, his wrists and ankles hurt badly, and the clothespins were causing his nipples to burn. The alpha, obviously knew that it hurt Louis, but he didn't care. He was enjoying this all, way too much. The alpha walked away, grabbed the biggest dildo off of the shelf, and shoved it into Louis' unprepped hole. Louis let out a silent scream. He was already in so much pain, and this was adding to the pain. The alpha smirked at him, and shoved himself, balls deep, into Louis, next to the dildo.

When the alpha finally came, inside of the condom he was wearing, he pulled out, though he wasn't done with Louis. He pumped the dildo in and out of Louis' hole. He decided that the pain wasn't enough for Louis, and grabbed a paddle off of the shelf above the bed. He pulled the dildo out, replacing it with an even bigger vibrator. He turned the vibrator to the highest setting, causing pain to Louis. He left the vibrator there, so that there were painful vibrations on his prostate. He smirked at Louis, noticing that he was in even more pain. He lifted the paddle back, then brought it down quickly, making it fall onto Louis' ball sack. Louis shut his eyes, quickly, in pain. This happened about 30 more times, or at least Louis stopped counting after 30...

He opened his eyes, just in time to see the alpha reach above him, grabbing a flogger. He, once again lifted the flogger above his head, bringing it down to Louis' ball sack. He only did this twice, though, getting tired of Louis. He picked up a wooden spoon. He hit the bottom of the vibrator, making Louis wince and flinch more.

When he was finally done with Louis, he took out the vibrator and gag, and released him from his restraints, of both the cock ring and cuffs. Louis sighed in relief, as the alpha got dressed and left, closing the door behind him. He put on his clothes, cleaned up the room, and walked out of the room.

He was met with a fist, though. His father hit him straight in the stomach, making him fall to his knees. His father undid his pants and took his cock out, looking right at Louis and saying, "It's not going to suck itself. Hurry up, slut." Louis took his father into his mouth, crying as his father mouth-f*cked him. He continued crying, even though this happened quite a bit. He missed Harry.

His father finally found release, and released into his mouth, and then punched him three times in his eye. Louis figured out a long time ago, that his father really like punching him in the eyes... He figured that it was because his sisters had the same eyes, and his father had absolutely adored his sisters.

Louis slowly waddled up the stairs, and into his room, going straight to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror. He broke down at the sight of himself. His skin had a slight yellowish tent. He was bleeding in a lot of place, including his bum. His right eye was a bright purple-blue, while his left eye was a slight, fading blue. His lips were chapped. He could see his ribs, his spine, his collar bones, his hip bones, and his cheeks bones prominently. He hated looking in the mirror. He hated how it taunted him. He hated how, when he was in the 7th grade, he looked into the mirror and loved what he saw, and now he hated everything about himself.

He turned on the shower, and stepped in, shivering from the heat of the water. It burned his cuts, but he ignored the pain, instead focusing on getting himself cleaned.