chapter 3

*the honeymoon*

Were having our Honeymoon in Orlando,Florida. I don't know why tho... Austins choice... since I picked the wedding stuff he picked the honeymoon -my idea-

As we get to our big condo by the beach I look at the view we have.

I set down my 2 luggage bags in our room upstairs & wait for Austin he went to get dinner since I know we didn't feel like cooking....

I started thinking.. I just got a new outfit -bad things outfit- maybe I should...try it on...I smirk to myself while getting and going to the suitcase. I grab the red one piece laced undergarment & my black six in stilettos. I rush to the bathroom and put it on. If fit perfect and I'm not gonna lie I looked pretty sexy.

I slipped on the heels, grabbed a robe and walk to the last step and sat down.

I practice what I was gonna do getting kinda nervous, I soon see the headlights of his range Rover pull in.

I lean back on the second step my breathing getting faster while trying my best to relax.

I see him slowly get out with 2 pizzas.-of course he got pizza-

I quickly get up and unlock the door and crack it.

I sit down and return to my position.

He walks in not knowing I'm here "babe why is the do- what are you doing? Did you fall?"

"Oh um yeah. Help me up?" I tried being sexy.

"You okay?" He asked setting the pizzas on the table and coming over to me.

"Yeah I'm fine, just kinda hot" I chuckled

"Well you have a robe on...and heels?"

" babe could you go get the food ready I gotta grab something"

"Sure" he shrugged and took the pizza to the kitchen, I then stripped the robe and quietly leaned against the kitchen frame,
He had his back towards me

"Babe you want one or t-t-twoah shit" he stuttered as he turned around to my figure

He dropped the pizza box and speed walked over to me as if he was about to attack me.

Before he could touch me I put my hand up and I pushed his chest. "No no no" I,wiggled my finger.

"Be a good boy Mahone" I said teasing me turning around, having his tie in my hand tugging it S if it was a leash, walking down the hallway.

"But your a bad girl" he weakly spoke with lust and urg in his voice

I,turned and pushed him up,against the wall ruff, I seductively whispered in his ear "don't you like bad girls...Carter?" Using his middle name as if it was his bad boy name.

He faintly groaned under his breath "don't make me g-" I was cut off by him throwing me over his shoulder"

"Thats right Laurenn, I like bad girls, but sometimes they need to be punished" he said while tossing me on the floor gently.

"You can't tell a bad girl what to do Austy, I don't listen."

"Then I'll have to tie you up until you do" his seductive voice made my panties wet as he hovered over me.

He picked me up Bridal style and carried me stairs.

He threw me on the bed and pulled my hands to the head board.

With my ass I start singing"I'll be a lady in the street in a dress with her hair tied up, or I can be your freak in the sheets in the room with her hands tied up" I wink at him as he ties my hands on each side of the headboard, he smirked and hovered over me.

"You thought you was gonna be in control didn't you baby?" He asked my with a raspy voice

I nodded and he smirked. He dipped his head into my neck going to my sweet spot making me main like crazy.

I start trying to until myself with out him noticing.

I get one hand out and flip us over taking him by surprise, I untie the other one and replace it with his hands but tie it better.

"I am in control tonight babe" I whispered in his ear and grind on him, feeling his sex grow bigger and harder.

I unbotton is shirt exposing his abs kissing them getting to the seem of his American Eagle underwear and biting it.

I hear him groan and I smirk, I slowly unbutton his pants to tease him, I slowly pulled them down and his member shot up.

He was huge, completley.

I started stroking him and teasing him by licking

"Babe just suck me already" he moaned in frustration.

I did as told and put his large member in my mouth and stroking the rest that wouldn't fit.

His moans and groans filled up the room.

I sucked one last time and without warning his liquids shot down my throat.

I licked my lips and positioned our sex, he laid there clueless

I sunk down on his mver feeling the pleasure "Oh fuck" I shreeked

"Babe untie me" I did as told and he pulled put leaving me unsatisfied I groan and get up ready to go take a shower but was pulled back down.

"Where do you think your going?"

He smirked and started rubbing cl*t.

My moans filled the room

I was getting tired of waiting for him so I yelled "just fuck me baby please!" I sounded so needy but I don't care.

Without warning he smashed into me, I gasped and groaned in pleasure.

He went slow at first "faster Mahone faster!" I shrieked

He did as told and went faster and deeper hitting my g-spot every time.

"Oh Fuck Austin"

"Yeah baby say my name"

"Austin!"

"Louder!!"

"Austin!!"

"That my girl"

I couldn't take it u was about to explode.

"Austin I'm gonna-"

"I know baby your tight, do it for me baby"

And with that I released and so did he.

Wow...best wedding fuck everrrr.

Now I'm hungry.

"Babe?"

I,asked him while he laid on top of me coming down from his high as I did.

"Yes princess?"

"Can we eat that pizza now?"

He chuckled and stood up.

"Of course baby, come on"

I nodded and put on his button up shirt and a thong, while he put on basketball shorts...

This is the best honeymoon already....

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥££££££££¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hey guess! Like this or no??? Leave comments on it. If you don't lo Ike these I won't do them that often. Buuut how have y'all been??? I've missed you!

I got a new phooone

And imma update my 2 storieds more often.

If you like this chapter then vote, if you like my book then vote. And leave comments cause I wanna know what y'all think so yeah.

Love you Gus byeeee