UT to CO (part 2)

Who missed me? ;)

Well it's been a while! I'm so sorry about the delay but there really wasn't much I could do, everything was just so busy and hectic and overwhelming that i could hardly think straight let alone write a decent chapter for you all! Anyway, he's some fan service for you all so I hope you enjoy ;)

ALSO CONGRADULATIONS TO THE KOOPLANS!!!!

----------------

She was good, really good, too good in fact that it made him forget who he was. He knew she shouldn't have let him into her room that night, he was certain she should have never suggested that they ordered wine, and he was especially aware that she shouldn't have kissed him the moment she felt his clumsy hands from his drunken haze on her hips. Avi had no idea why he didn't expect it to happen, they were alone on a bed drinking red wine, she was lonely and he was there, he was tipsy and her hands were being a little too friendly to class as platonic. The only thing that surprised him was that it was her that was on the other side of his lips.

Up until that moment he had no idea that she had even a morsel of feelings about him, she was the one to pull away from him, she was the one who wanted him out of her life. Even though he had no clue what her sudden surge of affection was due to, be it loneliness or actual emotion, he didn't care to find out: he'd been pining after her for who felt like years to think straight the moment her lips met his. It was wrong to go along with it when they both were tipsy and high on emotions but she was so into it, her hands were so stimulating, her lips too intoxicating for him to care.

"You're going to get ill." She mumbled against his lips, her hands playing with the collar of the checked shirt he had chosen to wear earlier that day, his jacket already been discarded long ago.

"Stuff it." He grumbled knowing all to well that he would regret that decision the moment his throat began to feel dry but his regret would be only slight, he was after all kissing the girl he'd been fantasying on for some time.

He figured he had developed feelings for her the moment she had discovered him crying in the back of the tourbus and it had only taken him one kiss to realise that in fact they had been there all along, he had always liked Kirstie. Sadly for him, he never did take long to fall for a girl and in a matter of days what had started as an innocent crush had developed into jealously stalking her private Facebook account to view pictures of her and Seth and note how badly he wished to be in those pictures in his stead.

That's when he remembered him.

That's when he remembered she had a boyfriend that certainly wasn't him. If things continued in this heated way they'd become adulterers.

"Kirst." Avi frantically warned, placing his arms on her's in the bid to push her off of him only for her to respond with pushing him backwards so he was laying against the bed, her lips lightly playing with the skin against his neck that was not covered by the hairs of his beard. His only guess was that she took him saying her name as a sign he was turned on (which he was but that was beside the point).

Her hand found it's way under his already rilled up shirt, playing with the spattering of coarse hair she found there that lead below the waistline of his pants and immediately he forgot whatever point he was trying to make. It was just him, her, a bottle of wine and a bed.

Guiltily Avi allowed himself to get drawn in by her touch, his hands reappeared around her waist as her lips made her way to his and against his better judgement he returned the pressure, adding the heated nature to it that he was craving. Without thinking he rolled her under him, basking in the feeling of her legs instinctively wrapping tightly around his hips, pinning him as close to her as she could.