YOU'VE got chocolate eyes

SHAWN

4th of December, 2013.

She has eyes the colour of toffee. But prettier?

She has chestnut eyes?

Her eyes look like chocolate muffins?

None of them sound right. But in my head, I have a clear picture of them. They're bright, mesmerising and slightly softening. I wonder if perhaps eyes that colour of brown with speckles of green and yellow are a rare commodity, less common than gold and more treasured than diamonds.

They sit with contrast against her blonde hair and even as I lie in bed, Nash snoring next to me and Matt mumbling in his sleep, I can see exactly what they look like.

I took her to my hotel room earlier today because, to be completely honest with you, I just wanted to spend more time with her. She was so genuinely happy and I needed something in life that was good. I needed something real.

And she had no idea who I was before today, and it's probably wrong to feel this way, but it feels so nice meeting someone who likes me for me.

I introduced her to the boys. They were confused to start off with, because they thought I was still dating Lauren, but I told them I'd explain later. I know I won't though. I don't want to talk about her to anyone.

And then they made jokes, because, let's be real, it's them. And I kept telling them to stop but she didn't really care. She could look past their immaturity and see the humour behind their jokes. I don't know why, but I think I like that about her.

She told us she had to leave; her parents wanted to take them out for dinner. She told me it was nice meeting me, and that she'd try and catch me tomorrow to have breakfast.

And now I can't sleep.

Because this girl's eyes are plastered in my head like a memory I never want to forget. But the thing is, Lauren's are there too.

And I don't think I can stand the memory of hers.

HANNAH

"Spill," Noah pressed, his eyes shooting daggers through my soul.

I shook my head, "Nup."

"I don't get why you won't tell me where you hid!" he groaned, examining my face. His eyes trailed across mine, looking for evidence. "You met someone, didn't you? Oh, my god, you did! Boy?"

Chloe slid into the booth beside me, "It was so a boy, otherwise, she wouldn't be glowing like a freaking light bulb."

I slapped her playfully, "Guys, honestly, it's nothing."

Noah took a sip from his ice tea, eyeing me suspiciously, "Honey, when you're ready to spill, I'm all ears."

My mum raised her eyebrows at me from across the table, but I just laughed and shook my head. "Mum, Dad?" I asked, "When's this function you're doing?"

"Tomorrow, after lunchtime." My dad replied, "Which reminds me, are you guys okay with hanging at the hotel? Your mum and I need to be at the venue all day."

"Where's the venue?" I asked, probably more quickly than I should have. Noah stuck his tongue out at me, a sign that he knew something was up.

"The lobby." Dad replied, "Han, you can come if you're really that interested."

My mum's eyes lit up, "Yes! We can show you how it's done, you could learn a thing or two."

"Oh, I'm really okay," I replied, bored by just the idea of watching my parents prance around a kitchen cooking together, "I was hoping to maybe watch the event?"

And I knew I was letting on more than I should have, but I really didn't care, as the image of Shawn performing on that stage in front of a mob of people seemed one that I didn't want to miss.

- A/N - 

Btw, Hannah's POV is not a diary, but Shawn's is

(Which will make sense later mwaahahah)

- N -