"Because he's not depressed, he's accepted the fact you're dead and he's moved on. Honey, don't you dare ruin things." A small chuckle coming from her. "Honey."

"There's only so much you can keep from Trey. You won't always be there for him and when that day happens, all the secrets will surface. You know what they say, the truth shall set you free."

"You've got nerve saying that. You never told him one key secret you've since kept for the longest. I agreed I wouldn't say anything because you said you were gonna tell him and then he and I would take it up but you never told him." She placed her hands on either side of my face, holding me in place essentially.

"We both have our faults but that was so far in the past. We're in the present. I just want him to know that I'm still here, that's all. You can keep him away from me all you want but I just want him to know that I'm at least alive and well."

"We'll see." She pulled away just enough to look up at me and smile. "Nah, it's not a for sure thing."

"Please, Chris." She plead. "Well either way, thank you." She reached up and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek before backing away. "I really hope you do tell him and hopefully we'll see each other again soon." She pulled her hood up and turned around, walking back in the direction I assume she originally came in.

As for me, I took a seat back on the edge of the cliff and let my legs hang off. What do I do? For all I know Trey could still have Honey on his mind but won't say. Is keeping them apart a good thing? Am I even in any position to be the one who decides that?

I continued to just sit here and ponder out every possible scenario and what the outcome could be. All I know is it slowly killed me more and more the longer I kept this from Trey-

"Are you okay?" Vonnie's voice rang followed by the sound of her footsteps on the dirt path. I turned around and she came walking up next to me, taking a seat. "Why are you way up here?" Seeing her made me think what if Trey had done this to me? Told me Vonnie was dead but he knew she wasn't but he kept that information to himself. It made the guilt sit heavier on my shoulders and I just reach over to wrap my arms around her, holding so tightly. "Chris?"

"I'm so sorry for everything." I said into the crook of her neck. "Don't ask why, just know I'm very sorry."

"I guess it's okay? Whatever you're sorry for." She said slightly confused. "Can you come back to campfire? We were starting to worry about you." I nodded my head and let her go, standing up after her. "You gonna be okay?"

"Yeah. I just needed some time to myself to think about things." I reached for her hand and intertwined her fingers with mine. "I love you and always will, no matter what." I said reaching down to get a kiss from her.

... I imagine that's what Trey said to the Honey he's always held onto and loved... No matter how long gone that Honey was, he still had that love and that's why I put everything on the line for Honey. To keep her around so Trey can be happy, no matter what it costed on my end. But did I give up too much this time?

If I had the power, I'd go back in time and make things right; now that I know outcomes.

~Trey P.O.V.~

After a long while since Breezy wandered off, I finally looked up to see Yvonne walking back over to our spot with Breezy, who looked a little off to say the least.

"You good, bro?" I asked when he took his seat next to me. "What was even over there?"

"I'm good, there was a cliff and I just wanted to check it out." He said forcing a smile on his face. "Trust, all is good."

There was an abrupt sound coming from the brush behind us and he snapped his head back quick. I looked as well but there was nothing... He continued to glare.

"Aye T?"

"Yeah?"

"What are your thoughts on reincarnation?"

"I find it to be bullshit unless it involved one of our gangs coming back after something terrible. Simple as that." I said with a shrug. "Why?"

"Just curious to know."

...Don't tell me another gang is coming back... I mean, if that's the case, I'm down for another war. Been through too much just for these gangs as it is, who's to say another gang coming back is going to stop me from getting the throne to IRG? I'm watching that throne so closely, I'm willing to do anything for it.

Especially since NBG and IRG are too intertwined with each other, I don't see why there'd be anything to stop us. We literally have it all with these gangs, but why haven't others learned to back off and keep with their shit? Just because Dad favors family and prevents further domination, doesn't mean I'll be that way.

I want these streets so stained with my name, it's deemed ridiculous. I want blood shed from other gangs till they learn I'm the newest threat since Viticus, Rommel and Lexis.

And it'll all start with that one gang that'll try to come up and claim themselves as Retaliated against IRG and NBG.

All I have to say is; I'm ready for it.

_________________________

I'm starting over with this book, so I'll just take every chapter in stride. I'm not going to hurry to update. When I get time, I'll be sure to write (: I hope this time around I get things off to a much better start. ☺️💯

And Please Do Not Bring Up Anything From Future Books. These Main Books Can Easily Change The Short Stories So Don't Rely On Those Future Short Stories.😉 *Cough "Blood Diamonds" Cough*

At this point, I suggest being familiar with the novellas, just in case of some characters names pop up. 🐋

Anything You'd Like To See? Shit, Gon' Ahead And Let Me Know In The Comments. 📝