Chapter 14

Nicole's POV

We slowly entered into a deserted corridor of Hogwarts cautiously, following the Marauders Map to find Draco and Emma. Needless to say, I was nervous. A nervous wreck, even though I knew that Emma could be strong, I was worried. Draco was much stronger than her, especially with the Dark Lord and all of his Death Eaters. Who knew what they might have planned. This whole thing was a death trap. Something terrible was bound to happen; I just knew it. The only question was whether we would be able to stop it or not. We had to hurry...Yet we also had to be sly. Something that I am not too good at but we at least had to try. We had to for Emma, for her safety and for her own good as well. Harry was in the front with the Marauders Map followed by me, with Seamus and Cedric. Fred and George we far behind, they were taking a different route, just in case. They had also decided on getting Hermione, for her brains, and Ron, for his bravery. Good luck there...

"How much longer until we'll get into the dungeons?" Seamus asks, glancing about the secret passageway we were in. According to the map, we were closer but that meant that we had to be more quiet. It was a sad say indeed that even inside the stone cold castle walls of Hogwarts, evil can still lurk, staying hidden from the public eye. The Dark Lord took a big risk as to choose Hogwarts as a hiding spot anyway. Although it made sense, the dungeons was were the Slytherins were, Slytherins were known to be big supporters of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

"Nearly there already; Just a few more passageways to go," Harry replied halfheartedly, holding up the map so that Seamus could see it clearly, even in the darkness that surrounded us. Anger was consuming all of us, we couldn't wait until we could get revenge. I had to admit that I was nervous, if I died, I at least died fighting for something good. Justice.

"Good," Cedric whispered, "Good. The sooner we get there, the better."

What Cedric said was defiantly true. Sooner we got there, sooner Emma could be rescued. I put a hand on Harry's back encouragingly, "We can do this," I whispered to him, "I know we can, trust me, Harry..." Though I did not fully believe those words to be true, they still soothed me, at least a little.

Harry smiled back at me, "Thanks, Nicole." Then we had to keep on moving. Dilly dallying could quiet literally kill us!

Emma's POV

The world was still dark in places, yet altogether it was fuzzy. It took me a moment to realize where I was and that I had something over my head. My hands and feet alike were bound together by a force stronger than string. I did not dare stir, though I could not help that the shiver that swept through my spine as I heard who spoke next.

"Do you think she's still unconscious, Draco? I don't trust Gryffindors, although for you to pick her, then she must be perfect. We just have to convince her, won't we?" Bellatrix Lestrange cackles, her voice betrayed little worry or compassion; It was as cold as ice. I would have believed this to all be a dream if I hadn't remembered Draco pulling me over here with him...It was all his fault. It always was his fault to begin with...

"Hard to tell, Aunt Bella, but if she were conscious I think she would struggle against us. Once Emma's out, she will be out for a couple hours. It's already been an hour and a half, so I would give it another half hour until she's fully awake and conscious." Draco replied in a snotty voice. Bullshit! Draco Malfoy doesn't know jack about me! It is totally clear that he made it up to make himself look good. That...sneaky little ferret! Luckily enough, he still thinks I'm unconscious. Might as well some up with a plan before facing my doom. This was the last straw, the last time I would let Draco bully me! Screw Draco...

Sighing quietly, I felt around my robes, feeling for my wand. If only I could be able to pull it from my pocket...Even then they would bound to notice...Even if I got my wand out, my hands were still bound together. Not the best time to be stuck in a hard situation. No one would like having to go through this. Did half the people who have gone through this even have a plan? A good plan? One that was foolproof? Didn't think so and knowing that information wasn't very helpful.