Chapter 13

Emma's POV

"No, Draco!" I don't want to go anywhere with you!" I spat, failing miserably at trying to shake him off. He was stronger than I was. I had to stop him, otherwise the plan would go perfectly wrong! Well, you had never wanted the plan in the first place, a voice in my head reminded me. I pushed it away. I hadn't wanted this but now the plan was starting to look okay. Going someplace alone. With Draco? No way! Especially not right now! This is bad, really just bad. Of course leave it to Draco to ruin everything.

"C'mon. You know you want to!" Draco raised his eyebrows ever so slightly, showing just how amused he was. All I wanted to do was wipe that smirk of his right off his face, that would show him...I had to keep him over here until the others came...But what should I do?

"No, thanks, I have better things to do than to hang out with you, Draco," I persisted, but why did I even try? Draco took my hand, gripping it hard, and pulled me with him.

"I won't bite too hard, I promise." Draco was saying, "Just...trust me...I know it's hard for you too, but I'm not the bad guy that you make me out to be. I can be nice and I want to be nice with you."

Yeah, right, lies. All of it was lies. Why should I trust him? Give me one good reason. Just one...

Draco led me down into the dungeons, students didn't even glance twice at us. Not that there were very many but still. It was awkward, creepy even. I was alone. Yet again. With the ever so famous Draco Malfoy. The hallways were as dark as it was outside, the only lights were coming from the dimly lit oil lamps. I had never been down here before...Never once...And I wouldn't want to if I had a choice. It's creepy...

"Where are we?" My question made Draco stop a moment. He looked at me, for the first time his expression was serious..."Somewhere...Over the rainbow, perhaps. It seems your pretty boy Seamus isn't here to save you this time...Only I am, princess."

Well, no matter how serious he looked, his remark was still sarcastic. He took my sweaty hand with his, still using a firm grip. He continued to lead me into the dungeons and secret passageways of Hogwarts. All of which against my will. Until we were finally there...Wherever 'there' even was...It was within my worst nightmares...This has to be a dream. How else would everything end up like this? My imagination could run wild, that has to be it. Why else would He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named here?

"Emma Diggory." A voice utters. I shiver, my eyes closing. The air went cold. As if I would never be happy again. The world was spinning faster and faster. It was dizzying. I couldn't tell if my mind was spinning or if I was spinning. It could have been either. Could have been both. The color was draining. Until all I saw was black...

George's POV

"What's up? Where's Emma?" I asked, grinning as I saw down. No one but Emma, Cedric, Seamus, or Fred, besides me, knew of the plan. We just had to keep as unsuspicious as possible. Which wouldn't be too hard, as long as we didn't get intercepted by a certain Professor Snape. He always had it out for us, seeing as if we we're Slytherin we weren't good enough for him. He favors his own house above any other quite clearly.

"She said she was going back to the Common Room; stomachache." Nicole replied, yawning a little, looking bored. "It sucks. Pretty boring without Emma, eh?" She winked at Seamus. Seamus smiled, "Yeah, seriously, right Fred and George?"

I nodded, glancing at Fred. "You?"

"Oh. I know how nasty those can be." Fred winks at me. I knew we were thinking the same. There was no way anyone else can find out about the plan just yet. If they thought she was in the Common Room then that was good. We all ate our dinner quickly and Fred and I headed to the secret broom closet, waiting for everyone else to join us. In the mean time we were going to double check that everyone and everything was going all according to the plan.