[10]

1 month left
For 2 months I've learned that I was made to be in these boys arms and help them. When i met the boys I didn't know that they needed me the most. I didn't know that Ashton wasn't being fed or he was being neglected.

How was I supposed to know Michael was alone and didn't have anyone at home to love him. That's why he bought his own house.

I sure as hell didn't know Calum was being raped and molested by his own father.

I was made to hold and protect these three boys.

When Calum had told us that he was raped I didn't know what to believe. I didn't know if it was true. False. I didn't know that my baby lost his virginity to him own father.

"He raped you" I sad looking down at Calum who was breathing hardly. He nodded "Yes, I didn't want him to I promise"

I got up and walked out the back door tears streaming down my eyes with my chest hurting. I clutched my chest and held onto the chair trying to catch my breath.

I didn't know how badly he needed me. I didn't know he was being hurt that badly. I didn't know how badly my heart was hurting until I sat down and saw black spots.

I finally got my breathing after about 20 minutes sitting on the patio. Making my way inside I heard dead silence but a feel sniffles. Walking to the living room I saw Ashton sitting on the couch whimpering.

"What's wrong bug?" I said sitting down bringing him into my lap.

"It's Michael, he left and calum went to bed on the other couch" I looked over and he was there

"I'll go find him bug. Stay here with Cally" I said getting up grabbing my shoes and phone.

Just as I was about to walk out the door I got a phone call.

"hello"

"is this Luke Hemmings?" the line said

"yes, may I ask who this is" I said getting in my car

"im from saint judes hospital, you're on michael cliffords emergency contact. Um michael clifford was admitted here. He was in a serious car crash"

Right then I knew. He needed me the most

-
After grabbing the guys and rushing to the hospital we made it in under a hour.

"Michael Clifford. We're here to see Michael Clifford" I said the minute we got to the desk. Ashton was holding Calum on his back tears streaming down our faces

"room 3A. I'm so sorry boys" The nurse said

We rushed to his room seeing doctors surrounding michael he was awake and seem fine.

"Michael. you're okay" Ashton said coming in with calum still on his back who fell back asleep.

"Mr.Hemmings can I speak with you" The doctor said

"Sure."

We walked outside and closed the door
"What's up doc?"

"When Michael was hit by the car we were grateful that he survived. but-" before he could finish their was a big scream from inside the room.

Rushing inside I saw michael staring at calum and ashton in fear.

"Who are people and why are you in my room." michael said sitting up

"Were your boyfriends."Calum said getting closer "all three of us"

"But im not gay"