Warning/Description

Before Hand: There is violence, and self harm, rape.

Idea from: Make it or break it. and the song my boyfriend's back.

In this story there will be rape and self harm and there will suicide attempts. There will be smut. (i suck at it but the shots I read I can manage to make it good lol) But if you are not comfortable with it please tell me over message.

There will be Top!Luke Top!Michael Bottom!Ashton Bottom!Calum

Luke and Michael are 6'0 and will look like 2015 but Michael will have red hair and Luke will have jet black hair.

Calum will be the youngest and shortest he's going to be 16 and the guys will be 17, and he will be 4'3. (itll make much more sense in the story)

Ashton will be 5'1.

Like I said please bare with me. I hope you guys like this story as much as I do, I have everything planned out and will try to update everyday, I'm training if you call it for the top gun club, and I have volleyball tryouts next week for 3 hours. So ugh so busy.

Martin will be played by Neil patrick Harris Because I love NPH he's goals and my gay father.

Lukes Mom (Sasha) will be played as Jennifer Lawerence because I also love her

But hope this story goes really well and I hope you guys like it alot.