[4]

This chapter sucks ass.

But Chapter goals: 5 likes 2 comments

After the incident with me and Calum I kept my distance even tho I agreed to dating him I just had to figure myself out.

I mean I knew I was gay but I just met him but he was hot-shut the fuck up he was gorgeous as hell-and I was confused.

So I walked into the school and went to my locker who just happened to by Ashton, Michael and Calum.

I walked up to my locker completely ignoring Calum's looks and Michaels glares. I looked at Ashton and smiled making him blush and look down.

"How did the studying ho last night?" Ashton said looking at Calum who just shrugged.

"Did anything happen?" Michael said looking at Calum. He blushed.

I slammed my locker door and turned towards them "Yes something did" I grabbed Calum's hand and pulled him towards me. "Were dating. So that means were all dating'" I said pinching Michael's cheek

"No were not. I'm not getting together with you. I dont even know you." Michael exclaimed.

"We didn't know a lot about each other when we got together." Ashton said bumping in.

"Ashton shut up" Michael said getting angrier.

"Don't tell him that." I said wrapping an arm around Ashton.

While we were bickering back and forth I saw calum starting to tear up.

"hey what's wrong" I said letting go of ashton and putting my hands on his face.

"Fight." He said

I looked at Michael. "Just give me a chance. I'm not that all bad ya know." I said with a duh voice.

Michael sighed "I'll give you one chance. If you fuck up i'll cut your dick off" Michael said with a straight face. I rolled my eyes and smiled bringing them into a hug.

I pulled back and heard my phone going off and pulled it out seeing it was Martin.

"Yes martin" I said walking to the bathroom waving bye to my new boyfriends.

"You have a match tonight and I want you here in 10 minutes for training." Martin said sounding pissed.

"Okay, wait can I bring some friends?" I said looking back at the three boys seeing calum looking up at michael seeing he had his phone and holding it above his head.

Then Calum kneed him in his groan and laughed.

"Sure I don't care, just come in 10." And then he hung up

I smiled and walked over to the guys laughing when I saw michael leaning against the lockers holding his groan.

"So I have a meet tonight and I was wondering if you guys want to come, i'll text you the address. I mean if you wanna come." I said blushing.

"Come. Come" Calum said smiling hugging me.

"Yeah I'll come" Ashton said turning towards me I kissed him on the lips and thanked him.

"I'll come to watch you get your ass beat." Michael said laughing

"Whatever." I said "I have to go and train but I'll see you guys tonight." I said kissing Ashton, and Calum and just simply looked at Michael.

Yes why didn't I kiss Michael.

Michael's a dick.

Michael hates me and doesn't even give me a proper reason.

But i'll get Michael to like me, you just wait and see.

Fuck I haven't update FOREVER! but I have a question! AHh

I'm making like 3 stories but idk what to write.

Here are my ideas!

Lashton one where Ashton is on a national track team and luke gets recruited by them

Malum one where it's a soul mate one where michael is a singer and calum is a fan and they have timers

and this one is a cashton one where Calum is a prince and Ashton is a servant and they fall in love.

I suck at stuff like this so help please.

And I 'm sorry for being inactive but I came out to my mom and I had volleyball practices and I've been so hectic! UGH lol