[9]

FUCK YOU GUYS 8K READS! WTF I REMEMBER THIS STORY JUST STARTING OUT WITH 100 READS OMG!

Luke's p.o.v

While being away from my boys I learned alot from relationships and long distance. I learned to trust them that they won't hurt me or them in any way to harm our relationship. Granted we don't really tell each other anything but I trust them.

"Hey guys." I said walking in to Michael's house after grabbing some things from my moms house seeing Calum holding his puppy in the air. Michael playing video games and Ashton reading.

"Guys" I said again still being ignored. I got no response so I decided to go to the kitchen to make a sandwitch. I walked in seeing Calum left his phone on the counter with 5 new text messages.

"I loved that body last night cally. Can't wait for you to come by tonight."

I grabbed his phone and opening it looking through the messages some saying "He was good with his mouth." I clicked the call button and held it to my ear waiting to see who it was.

"Hey cal miss daddy already," the voice said. I gagged and hung up. I angrily grabbed his phone and walked into the living room.

"You have a lot of explaning to do calum" I said tossing his phone on the ground. Once again I got ignored

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME." I screamed making them all look at me.

"What the fuck is your deal." Michael said pausing his game standing up.

"My deal i've been trying to get your attention for 15 mintues and i'm being ignored" I said

"Your sounding very clingy." Michael said rolling his eyes.

"Me clingly that's not the case the case is why the fuck CALUM IS CHEATING ON US" I said pointing at calum

"Calum would never do that." Michael said getting in my face. I pushed him back and bent down and picked up calums phone showing him the text messages.

"no. no. this isn't true. Calum is this true" everyone looked at calum who had wide eyes and tears rushing down his face.

"Your cheating on us" ashton said finally speaking

"No."Calum said shaking his

"Then explain the messages" I said sitting on the couch with my head in my hands

"My dad." Calum said looking down. "He's been raping me." and the truth finally came out.