[5]

1K READS!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO FREAKIN MUCH. AND IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS ASS AND LIKE OKAY HERES A UGLY ASS SELFIE OF ME. IM SO SORRY IF I BROKE YOUR DAMN SCREEN
|luke|

After I left the school I called my mom and told her about what martin said and she said be there in 15 minutes. I pulled out my phone and started playing games when I saw a familiar red head walk behind the school me being my curious self followed him.

I slowly peeked my head around the corner making sure he couldn't see me and saw him lighting a cigarette. "You know you can die from that." I said stepping into his view. He gasped and dropped it on the ground making him look at me and glare. "I don't think that's none of your business what I do or smoke.: Michael said picking out another smoke.

"It's my job to make sure you're okay and not kill yourself before 45." I said hearing the limo pull up but not caring.

"It's none of your business Luke get over it. Don't you have to train or something."Michael said walking away.

I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. "You're going to kill yourself! I don't want you to die." I yelled.

"You don't even care about me anyway so whats the point. You're just a stuck up-" before he finish i grabbed his face and smashed my lips on his showing a lot of emotion.

"I care about you mikey, i care so much and I'm not going to let you kill yourself please please please stop." I whispered after pulling back for air.

"I-I'll try. I-'ll try" Michael said pulling me into a hug.

I pulled back and looked into his eyes and gave him a gentle kiss and walked away.

"Where were you." My mom said opening the window.

"Sorry I got distracted." I said stepping in the car only to see a figure in there.

"M-Martin what are you doing here?" I said shutting the door behind me.

"Came to check out my top stars school. Very nice," Martin said pulling out his phone and calling to make sure my matches were still in place.

I looked outside and saw michael still standing there and smiled knowing he was going to get better.

But when I pulled away.. Of course I didn't see him light another cigarette.
-

This is just a little muke bc ya know feels