Crying and shouting

Jodie had eventually fallen asleep, and was very confused when she woke up.

"Good morning." Chris said as she lifted her head from his chest.

"Urgh... Mornin'..." She groaned, still tired from the events of the previous night. Everybody else in the minivan was either fast asleep or (In Bam's case) listening to music through their headphones, so it was very peaceful and still. After a moment of slowly waking up, Jodie suddenly remembered what Chris had said, "Did you really mean what you said last night?" She asked.

"What did I say?"

"That you love me, is that true?"

"Well, I can't say that I was lying..."

"So you do?"

He grinned at her, "I sure do."

"That's wonderful!" She smiled, looking up at him with a sparkle in her chocolate coloured eyes, "Hey, guess what!"

"What?"

"I love you too!" She squeaked, hugging him with the warmest feeling in her heart.

Eventually everybody else woke up and they all jumped out of the minivan.

"Hey, dude!" Steve-O shouted to one of the firemen, who had been there all night, "Did everybody get out of the building okay?"

"Thankfully they did, although their rooms weren't so lucky."

"What do you mean?" Jodie questioned him with a concerned tone to her voice.

"Well, half of the rooms were completely destroyed and the other half were damaged beyond repair. We managed to retrieve a couple of things, but even most of them are really badly burnt up. You can still go look for your stuff if you like but I doubt it'll still be intact, sorry."

Jodie quickly rushed over to where the stuff the firemen had saved was. She searched through the charred remains until she found a blackened bag which she instantly recognised as hers. She quickly unzipped it and burst into tears when she saw that everything inside had been burnt to a crisp.

"Jodie, what's wrong?" Chris said as he ran over to her.

"My stuff... It's gone..." She whispered.

"Everything?"

"Everything! I have nothing!" She screamed with both sadness and anger in her voice.

Before Chris could respond to her, she had already stood up and began walking away.

Jodie, Wait-"

"Please, just leave me alone for a minute!" She snapped as she stormed away, not caring that she was in her pyjamas or that she had no idea where she was walking to; she just wanted to get as far away from the hotel as possible.

"Where are you going, Jodie?" Bam asked, but she didn't bother to respond as she sped past, "Chris, what's up with Jodie? Is she okay?"

"All of her things were destroyed in the fire and she's really torn up about it." He quickly explained as he followed Jodie.

Jodie walked for a little while longer and found herself in a huge, scenic park just across the road and around the corner from where the hotel once stood. She was unaware that Chris was still following her, so she lay down on a bench and burst into tears again. Chris sat down next to her and gently stroked her head. She looked up, saw it was him and lay her head back down.

"Oh, Jodie..." He said, "I'm so sorry about what happened to your stuff..."

"It's not your fault," She sighed, "I'm sorry I ran off and snapped at you."

"It's alright, you were just feeling upset." 

"But it's not alright, you saved me from that fire and I yelled at you for no reason. It wasn't your fault and I'm sorry."

"Jodie, you don't have to keep apologising!" Chris said, lifting her head so he could look into her warm, hazel eyes which had a golden shimmer in the morning's sun.

"Okay... But what ARE we gonna do? We've got nothing!"

"I'm sure we can all figure something out later, but first we should get you back to the minivan so we can all talk about what exactly is gonna happen. Sound good?"

Jodie averted her gaze and smiled, "Yeah, sounds good..."

"Alright then, let's go!" He smiled back as he helped her to her feet and they walked back to the minivan.  

"Are you two okay?" Everybody asked when they saw the pair walking back towards the minivan.

"We're fine, thanks guys!" Jodie grinned, feeling much happier. Sure her stuff had been destroyed and she had no idea what she could do about it, but what did she care? At least she still had the one thing that mattered the most to her; Her friends.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Jesus Christ, that last sentence was way too fucking cheesy! I know the past few chapters have been a bit short, but I'm hoping to maybe make the next chapters longer! (Well, if you want me to) ^.^