Pontius Dick

"Uhh..." Jodie mumbled as she sluggishly opened her eyes. Sleepily she surveyed the room and felt confused for a moment before remembering where she was and what had happened. Glancing either side of herself revealed that on one side Chris lay fast asleep, his head resting on her shoulder and on her other side lay Sleep-O, his head resting on a cuddly pillow. She chuckled silently to herself when she noticed that he had the word DICKHEAD scrawled across his forehead.

She lay there for a few minutes feeling completely content. Just being able to lay next to two of her favourite people made her feel a happiness she had no idea was possible. The silence of the slightly trashed room allowed Jodie to just think about how relaxed she felt.

"Wakey wakey, sleepy-heads!" Knoxville said in a playful voice before blowing an air horn.

Chris lifted his head off of Jodie's shoulder and yawned. Steve-O shook his head and sat up.

"You're an arsehole, Knoxville!" Jodie insulted him, but she didn't really mean it. Chris and Steve-O chuckled in agreement.

"Whatever, I just came up to tell you guys that we're leaving in twenty minutes so you should get your asses out of bed!" He grinned before waltzing back out of the room. Jodie rolled her eyes at his short notice before glancing at Chris and Steve-O. She couldn't help but stare at the drawings on Steve-O's face, which he had no idea were there.

"Uh, what are you staring at?" He asked, sounding confused.

"Oh nothing..." She tried to stifle a laugh, failing miserably and bursting into laughter.

"You know, I'm not the only one in this room with dicks on my face!"

She raised an eyebrow at him before realising that he was referring to her! She shuffled off the bed and swiftly ran to her bathroom to look in the mirror. Sure enough, she had a long penis drawn on her left cheek with the words PONTIUS DICK scrawled above it.

"Shit, they know?" She yelled to no one in particular as she grabbed the white bar of soap and began to scrub. She scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed with the warm water and soap, but the crude drawing only faded a little.

"Shit shit SHIT!" She yelled again as she kept scrubbing.

"What's up?" A voice from behind her startled her. She spun around to see that Chris was already ready, wearing an orange t-shirt and baggy khaki shorts which stopped just below his knees.

"I can't get this dumb thing off my face! I can't go outside with your- a dick on my face!"

Chris giggled at how annoyed she was and she gave him an angry stare. "Sorry! Here, let me try and help."

He grabbed the soap from her tiny hand and started to scrub vigorously at the drawing which at first made Jodie jump backwards.

"Keep still! Or do you want to leave my dick on your cheek?"

Jodie cracked a smile at him and kept still as Chris managed to get rid of the black ink.

"There, my dick's gone! Thankfully only from your face!"

"Thanks, now get outta here! I gotta sort out the rest of my face, I look like shit!"

Chris still stood in the doorframe however as she scrubbed the rest of her face, quickly ran a toothbrush over her teeth and rubbed her favourite red lipstick over her smooth lips. She usually put on a little more makeup, but due to the fact that they had to leave soon she just left it at that. Although her hair was still in a ponytail from the previous day, she still removed her hairband and stroked a brush through her hair.