Penis!

SMACK! The sudden hit jolted Jodie awake. Noises of laughter filled her ears as she slowly opened her eyes. All she could see was a white fog and Bam towering over her, laughing hysterically. She wondered why for a few seconds, before realising that she'd been antiqued.

"Oh my God you guys!" She screamed as she sat up, absolutely covered in flour. A part of her wanted to be annoyed, but she couldn't be. One of her favourite things from Jackass had just happened to her! She laughed with everybody at herself, not even needing a mirror to know that she looked ridiculous. 

She shuffled to the end of the bed, hopped off and rushed to the tiny bathroom, a trail of flour sprinkled behind her. Looking at her reflection just made her chortle even more. Bam had used a LOT of flour! She tried her best to get the flour out of her hair, but didn't have much success. Her dark sienna hair was now white, like the hair of an old lady. You couldn't even see the characters on her t-shirt any more!

"Jesus, how much flour did Bam use?" She mumbled to herself as she tried to think of a way to get it off.

"I dunno, I think it was about half the bag!" Knoxville walked into the bathroom.

"Certainly looks that way, God I look a mess! What are you doing in here anyway?"

"Need a piss. Also, Pontius might be gettin' his dick out and I thought you'd be interested!"

"I- I don't love Pontius, just so you know." She blushed again.

"I never said you loved him, I just said you'd like seeing his dick! And if you don't love him then why'd you start blushing like crazy when he came in?"

"I-I-um... Because I was around you guys! I really like all of you!"

"Suuure it was..." Knoxville sarcastically replied, unzipping his fly.

"It was!" She repeated as she rushed out of the bathroom, her cheeks still slightly red from embarrassment.

Sure enough, Chris had his penis out and he was chasing the guys around the small room trying to hug them. Steve-O jumped backwards and fell backwards over the bedside table, taking the lamp on it with him.

"Ow, fuck!"

"You alright, Steve-O?" Jodie asked as Pontius helped Steve-O up and hugged him.

He hugged Pontius back and laughed, "Yeah, the lamp broke my fall!"

Jodie rolled her eyes at them both. Seeing them act this way seemed so different on the television compared to seeing it in real life, Jodie thought. Not that she was complaining of course.

As she laughed she suddenly went flying forwards! You see, she had been leaning against the bathroom door (which opened outwards) and Knoxville had shoved it open with such a force that it knocked her right over!

"Oh shit, sorry Jodie!" Knoxville asked, helping her up. "You alright?"

"I'm fine! I'm an idiot, why the hell was I leaning against the door?"

Knoxville shrugged and laughed. Just hearing his laugh made her feel instant happiness; it was just so hilarious and cute!

Pontius then ran over and hugged Knoxville, much to his horror. He tried to push him away, but Pontius was NOT letting go that easily!

Eventually Chris had hugged all of the guys (although they had tried their best to avoid him. But you can't really avoid someone for that long in a room barely big enough for ten people).

Jodie was getting up to go into the kitchen, and he hugged her too! She had NO idea how to react, because Chris Pontius was HUGGING her! And he was half naked! How was she supposed to react?

"Oh my God!" She squealed before he let her go and she rushed into the kitchen.

"Chris Pontius just HUGGED me! HUGGED ME! WITH HIS WILLY OUT!" She screamed in her mind. Even in her faint reflection in the shiny fridge door, Jodie could see that her face was absolutely scarlet. "Jesus Christ, I look like a bloody beetroot!"

She grabbed a glass and filled it with water, drinking it all in one gulp. Hearing laughter from the other room, she walked in to see Pontius bouncing on the bed, waving his penis around. She stood in the doorway and couldn't help but stare at it while everybody was laughing. She briefly glanced at Knoxville who, having noticed her staring, raised his eyebrow at her.

"Well, it's been fun tonight but I really should go back to my room and get some rest. I haven't slept in, like, two days!" She hurried her sentence, trying not to look embarrassed.

"You slept earlier!" Bam said.

"Yeah, for two minutes! I'm seriously super tired right now and I don't fancy another antiquing, thanks!"

"Just stay a little longer, pleeeeeeeeeease? We promise you won't get antiqued again..." Bam purred at her. She sighed and agreed to stay for just a little bit longer.

  AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm gonna start putting these at the end of chapters because I feel like it! This was really fun to write (but a little awkward) and overall I'd say just reading and writing Jackass fan-fic is super duper! Of course Chris had to get his penis out, he's Chris Pontius! :D