Flour and fluff

"... and that's basically what happened to me the first time I had my heart broken. I met somebody else a few months later but he turned out to be a cheating shit-head too, so I've never really trusted being in a relationship ever since then. I know not all guys are like them, but I'm just too scared that it will happen again..." Jodie finished telling Chris about one of the worst times in her life, blinking back the tears as she finished the story.

"Wow, Neil's an ass!"

"I know, I can't believe I was stupid enough to believe that he loved me... Why did I believe him? Why was I such a naïve idiot?"

"You weren't a naïve idiot, he was just a douche! Trust me, Jodie, when I say that you are a sweet, beautiful girl and he never deserved you in his life."

Jodie wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, "You think I'm sweet? And beautiful? Do you really mean that?"

Chris smiled, "Of course I do!"

"Oh my God..." She replied with a whisper, her cheeks crimson. Jodie threw her arms around him in a hug, never wanting to let him go. The embraced for a moment before they heard Jodie's door click open.

"Come on you guys, we're gonna antique Bam!" Knoxville excitedly announced as he burst into the room, "Oh, I see you two are gettin' close! Do you want me to leave you alone together again?"

The two let go of each other and Jodie leapt off the bed, "Not if there's an antiquing going on! That is, as long as I get to do the honours!"  

"Sure! We were gonna get you to do it anyway, but we'll talk about this-" He pointed at Chris and Jodie, "-later!"

"There's nothing to talk about, me and Chris just talked for a bit! Now let's go and do this thing before Bam wakes up!"

Jodie, Chris and Knoxville then rushed over to Ryan and Steve-O, as it was their idea to get Jodie to antique Bam. Jodie (as opposed to taking just a handful of flour) took the entire bag of flour and slowly crept towards the sleeping Bam.  She raised the bag above her head before slamming the bag onto Bam's face. Flour exploded everywhere and Jodie could just about see Bam's eyes flickering open and angrily looking at her through the white cloud.

"You guys are fuckin' assholes!" He yelled as he wiped the flour out of his eyes and sat up.   

"That's why you don't antique me, bitch!" Jodie cackled. Even Bam couldn't help but crack a smile at this remark.

"I am SO gonna get you for this, Jodie!"

"You already got me, remember? This is just a little thing I like to call sweet revenge!"

"I'm still gonna get you back for this..."

She laughed again and everybody left the room, all going back to their own rooms. Well, except for Steve-O who followed Chris to his room and Knoxville who followed Jodie to hers.

Knoxville cleared his throat, making Jodie jump.

"Ahh! Jesus, Knoxville, you scared the shit out of me! What are you doing in here?"

"Sorry," He chuckled, "Didn't mean to scare you! I just wanted to know what you and Chris REALLY got up to while you were alone in the bedroom!"

"I told you, we just talked... and hugged... and kissed..."

"Awww, does that mean you guys are officially together now?"

"Well, it's not official yet but I think we may be soon!"

"That's great! You guys are real cute together," The two smiled at each other, "See you in the morning, Mrs Pontius!"

"Oh, ha ha ha!" Jodie sarcastically laughed as Knoxville exited the room.

Meanwhile, in Chris' room Steve-O walked in with a smug grin on his face.

"Hey, Steve, what's up?"

"Oh, nothing! I just noticed that your lips look a little bit red, have you by any chance been kissing anybody?"

"I might have done!" Chris wiped his lips with the back of his hand before giving the same smug grin.

"Ooh, was this by any chance a certain young British lady who goes by the name of Jodie?"

"It might have been, how ever did you guess that?"

"Oh, just a hunch! So, are you two an item now?"

"I think so, but you can't be too sure with Jodie..."

"Well, I'm sure you two will be very happy together when you finally DO get together! You two are made for each other!"

"Yeah, and she is a very sweet girl."

"She is, but not too sweet to be a Jackass!"

The two best friends laughed together before Steve-O left to go back to his own room.

Jodie fell asleep quite fast, a warm feeling in her heart.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FLUUUUUUUUUUUUUF! I love writing fluff so much. ^^ Am I good at it? Please let me know how I can improve, I'm having loads of fun writing this and I'd love to know how I can get better! :D