August looked at him confused. He shook his head continuing to drive home.

***

"Hey baby girl," Drake said walking up to her bedroom with bags and luggage. He put shopping bags on the deep velvet blue chair next to the bed.

London looked up from her iPad. She was reading a certain short story erotic novel on Wattpad 😏

"Hey sexy," she smiled genuinely happy to see Drake.

"Did you miss me," he said looking up at her as he laid on his stomach in front of her.

"Of course I did. You didn't miss me  though." She said looking back at her iPad.

"You know I did. Why you think I didn't," he said sitting up.

"You haven't had time to miss me. Yo ass been embarrassing niggas all week."

They both started cracking up.

"I had to teach the kid to respect the 6god."

"Hush up wheel chair Jimmy," London laughed throwing a pillow at him.

"Oh you got jokes," he climbed on top of her tickling her. London was dying laughing. "Didn't I tell you not to bring up that name up again."

"Okay okay sorry baby," London was laughing so hard as tears fall down the sides of her face and became lost in her hair. "Baaaaabe you're gonna make me pee on myself."

"Say please stop daddy."

"Please stop daddy," London screamed laughing.

Drake got off her," That's what I thought."  He walked over to the chair and picked up all the shopping bags and put them on the bed.

"Is this my Christmas part two?  You know I love gifts."

"Well sort of." Drake pulled out a Neiman Marcus box tied up in ribbons. "I had a little time to kill so I went shopping and got a little carried away."

Lo was barely listening to him. She was busy opening the first box. Once she got the cream colored box open she opened the wrapping paper.

When she looked at the content in the box her stomach started to do flips as she tried to keep a smile on her face. The first box was full a baby clothes.

"I know its soon. I just couldn't resist. I got too get excited seeing the clothes," he said excitedly. He was smiling so hard as he viewed the clothes again since the were being wrapped up at the store. He picked up a pair of baby socks. "Look how cute and tiny these are. I can't believe something this small is growing inside you."

"Me either," she said keeping her smile on her face even though it was hurting her to see Drake so happy over a baby that he will soon find out is not his. She tucked those thoughts in the back of her mind and looked up at him smiling. "These clothes are cute baby. Thank you."

He leaned down and kissed her then kissed her belly.

"Don't worry the rest of the bags are for you," he laughed.

She laughed too," I will open them later, but I want to be booed up with you right now. I missed you Drakey pooh."

"Stop calling me that Lo," he said pulling her out the bed.

"Behind closed doors I'm calling you this, get over it," Lo laughed walking to the bathroom.

"Fine. You lucky I love yo ass." He followed her into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

_________________

It was around 3am when August and Becca were laying in bed both awake but not talking.

"B," August whispered  in her ear from behind unsure if she was awake.

"Yeah babe," she whispered back.

"Let's not wait to get married," August said.

"When do want to get married and why do you want to rush it," she said turning towards him.

"I don't want to wait anymore. I'm want to be married and start making these babies," he laughed.

"We don't have time for a baby right now,"  Becca laughed.

"I know, but I do want to get married soon."

"How soon?"

"Next month on Valentine's Day," August proudly said.

Becca immediately sat up, "August thats like 2
weeks away." 

"I know," he replied with a smile.

"Absolutely not. We are not rushing our wedding and we have already told people the date. Be patient babe. And you know have I feel about cliché weddings. No offense to people who get married on that day."

"Fine fine finneeee," he pouted.

"Oh stop it big baby."

Becca laughed at him as he continued to pout.

"Good night August."

They both eventually dosed off only to be woken up by the house alarm blaring.

They both sat up. They were just up joking around and now they looked at each other worried.

Not even a second later August grabbed his gun jumping out the bed. Becca did the same staying right behind him with a gun in hand as well.

"Go to Kimberly's room and don't come out until I say so."

She nodded her head and walked out behind him. They walked out to London and Drake in the hall.

Lo followed Becca into Kimberly's room and Drake followed August down the spiral staircase.

"What the hell is going on," Lo said panicking as she sat next to a crying Kimberly who was covering her ears.

"I don't know," Becca said locking Kimberly's door.

London noticed Becca's gun," Rebecca why do you have a gun!"

London really was freaking out now.

Becca ignored her question. She just stood by the door listening for anything she could through the door.

She silently prayed waiting for August's voice.
___________

Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019