Chapter 7: Sluts and Crushing

Start from the beginning

"Just perfect! another stupid tattoo. Yolo!" This guy is going to be the death of me.

"Hey! that's what you get!"

"Whatever I gotta go." walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey wait, um for the project we should probably get on it we only have two weeks to finish. Want to meet at my house?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yea, the sooner the better." We walked to English 20 minutes late. We walk in together and everyone starts whispering.

People seriously don't have anything better to do with their lives.

"Miss Roberts, Mr. Bieber care to explain why you're 20 minutes late?"

Quickly Justin answered "No"

"Mr. Bieber I will not tolerate attitude in my class. Miss Roberts where were you?"

"Somewhere that's not any of your concern." Taking my seat in the back with Justin.

"I believe it is, you did come late to my class. So are you going to tell me or not?"

As if both Justin and I were planing on answering at the same time "Not"

"Very well then detention for both of you after school until 3"

Sighing and turning to the girl next to me. Oh just great can this day get any worse. She was in the parking lot earlier, "So where were you guys really? Fucking in the bathroom?" The slut from the parking lot asked.

Smiling at her "Please, I'm not you."

"At least I'm not, like, a Virgin."

"Congratulations, I don't give a Fuck." she sounds proud to be a slut. That's not going to get her very far in life.

Interrupting us the teacher speaks up, "Ladies handle it outside okay? Now back to the lesson."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was finally lunch and I was sitting with Jess and Lea. "So what really did happen?"

I really didn't want to tell them about the tattoos although they might find out about them one way or another "Nothing just Justin being his annoying self."

"Oh. Did you have sex with him?"

Chocking on my water "What!? No!"

"Good cause that's all he wants." Jess says with a sad look on her face.

"Jess? Did you hook up with Justin?" asking Curiously

She sighed, "It happened at a party I wasn't that drunk and I really wanted to. I thought he really actually liked me but turns out he didn't. But I'm over it so its okay."

I didn't know what to say Jess does not look like that kind of girl.

"Listen you're my friend no matter what." Smiling at her.

Smiling back "Thanks you're great."

.

.

.

.

.

Detention. Let's just get it over with, walking through the hall trying to find the room.