Chapter One

~~~AFTER THINKING ABOUT IT, THIS BOOK IS NOW GOING TO TAKE PLACE 6 MONTHS LATER INSTEAD OF 3 YEARS LATER. FIGURED THAT WAS TOO LONG. SORRY! :3 ~~~

***TIFFANI POV***

"Now, where were we?" 

I heard him say in an under tone whisper. I knew he was behind me and I knew exactly what to say to him. The words were in my throat, poudning against my will to come out. Yet I couldnt manage to release them.

I turned around eagerly, holding my ground to show him I wasnt afraid anymore. Him, out of all people should know how stubborn I was. This conversation was defiantly not over, it was just beginning. 

But as soon as I looked up at him, I forgot my purpose. His delicate green eyes holding mine so gently yet they looked so shaken. As if he were actually scared. 

My hand flew to my side as soon as he tried to reach out to touch mine. Hiding it behind my back, I looked down. 

My eyes fluttered open as a strand of my hair was tugged behind my ear. His hand placed near the lobe of my neck, resting it. I felt him take a step closer, which made me feel nervous. However the second I looked up, and our eyes met, it was as if all my worries had faded. 

I looked at him and how his green eyes were no longer the cloudy colour I had witnessed before. They were soft and delicate. Which only made me even more confused. How could he seem so sweet, after all the terrible things he had done to me.

Thats when I backed away. 

I took 3 or 4 steps back, until I was leaning against the wall behind me. My eyes still very much observant of his, but trying to read them clearer. 

What he did hurt me, whether I liked to admit it or not. These memories that now scarred me were not going to go away as easily as he probably hoped. A thousand appoligies might make things a tiny bit better, but yet I havent even heard one? 

My head began to throb, getting dizzier by the second. My hand stumbled to reach out for support when I felt a pair of warmer ones hold on to me instead. My palm was placed on my forehead, I felt a migraine coming on. My eyes were getting heavier and as I felt my head fall against a pillow, I got one last glimpse of Harry, who mouthed a few words that I couldnt catch.

***END OF DREAM*** (just in case you're confused, this really did happen, she's just remembering it as a dream...)

I leaned out of my bed, holding my forehead as I was in my dream. My eyes were wondering around my dark bed room, letting out a loud sigh. 

It was just another dream. 

I pushed the duvet over my legs and sat up slowly. It's been the same dream almost every night. No matter how many times I tried to forget, this memory would creep its way back into my thoughts. 

And the more I thought about it, we didnt say a word to eachother in that moment. It was just, for some reason ever since it happened, it has stuck to me. 

I snapped out of my thoughts as my phone began to ring from somewhere in my room. I scrambled out of my bed, dragging my tired vessel around until my fingers lazily hit the green button on my phone. 

"Tif, its Cara. Lucy's plane is leaving early so best we get going soon." 

My eyebrows knitted up, rumaging my hand over my desk for my watch.

"W-what time is it anyways?" I asked.

"It's about 7:20." She responded casually as my mouth dropped to the floor. "I'm actually surprised you answered, thought you'd still be sleeping."