Chapter 14 Ready, Aim, Sleep

//Shiemi POV//

Why did I do that?! Oh god, at least it worked to stop Mr. Shiro from shooting Rin...but why did I kiss him in front of others like that?! Shiemi thought as she sat beside Rin on the couch. Her face blush scarlet red as they held hands in front of Rin's parents. Both Satan and Yuri...or Mrs. Egin as Shiemi will now call her, were discussing what is going on and Shiro listening to Satan carefully.

"So you mean to tell me that you four came back front the future to give Rin, the son of Satan, more time to train to fight a full evil demon of himself from another dimension?" Shiro said after hearing Satan's story.

"Pretty much, yes." Satan nodded yes.

"And what does it all fit with me and Yuri in your story?" Shiro asked.

"I'll leave Rin to explain that. Rin?" Shiemi looks towards Rin who stares at his mother and Shiro.

"Well...I am half human because...Yuri is my mother. And Shiro...after me and Yukio, my twin brother, were born. You took us in as your children, you were our foster father...but we felt like you were actually our real father." Rin said.

"What?!" Shiro gasped.

"I am telling you the truth, Shiro..." Rin told him.

"Wait, you have a twin brother?" Mrs. Egin asked. "As in...my other child? What is he like, what does he do?"

"Yukio...well...he..." Shiemi saw tears slowly dripping down Rin's eyes. "Yukio...was amazing. He was a teacher, my teacher...he wasn't weak, he was never weak to me. He may have been my younger brother...but his strength was far greater than mine even if he didn't have powers like me."

"Was?" Shiro asked.

"Um...before we came here. We were hiding from Exorcists for being suspected for...the death of Yukio." Shiemi said it for Rin. She told the story about what happen and all the way up to the present and what happen earlier.

"So there is another Rin killed him and that came here with you...where is he?" Shiro asked after listening to her story.

"Oh...um, I don't know-" Shiemi stopped when the door opens up and Fire enters the room.

"Sorry I'm late, I didn't want to interrupt you guys...but, Rin has to start training right now." Fire smiled as he entered the room.

"Where have you been?" Satan asked.

"Walking around and burning some trees away to make a training zone for Rin." Fire replied. "Satan, you will first train Rin even skills and powers he needs to know...it should take a week to learn it all. Then I will train him after you."

"I see, very well." Satan nodded yes as he took form of a man. A scar across his eye and dark blue hair like Rin, he was wearing a tux and he holds a flower which he gives to Mrs. Egin. "For you, my lady."

"Thank you." Mrs. Egin giggles.

"Wait...Rin, are you sure you want to go right now?" Shiemi whispered so the others wouldn't hear.

"I'll be fine." Rin answered her as he stood up but she pulls him back on the couch.

"Wait." Shiemi then hugs him. "Please, don't push yourself. I'll be waiting right here until you come back, ok?"

"Shiemi." Rin whispered as his head rests on her shoulder. She rubs the back of his slowly and she closes her eyes.

"Yes?" she asks.

"I love you." She silently gasps but recovers quickly. She smiles and kisses his cheek.

"I love you too...I'll be cheering you on so get going!" Shiemi jokes and he laughs as they pull away from their hug.