Chapter 4 Amaimon 2.0

//Rin POV//

Rin was pulling every door of the carts on the Ferris wheel as fast as he could. Knowing that the wheel won't hold long and would tilt over and fall. He had to get everyone to safety, but how?

Huh?! Rin thought as he saw roots and plants wrapping around the structure of wheel and make a surface floor in front of the doors. He quickly understood that it was Shiemi helping by making a walk-way for the civilians and saw stairs also.

"Good work, Shiemi-"Rin didn't get to finish when he was knocked away from the root floor and hanging from the ledge. He looks at his chest to see a burn mark and green flames fading off his chest. "What the hell?!"

"Rin Okumura...we meet at last." He looks up to see some figure dressed in a green cloak. And it was standing right in front of Rin. It crouch down and grabs Rin by the throat.

"Argh!" Rin cried out as the figure chokes him. Then he is thrown towards a cart, smashing through the window and hits the seats. "Oww..."

"Now come fight me!!" the green cloak figure shouted.

"Damn you..." Rin growled and tighten his grip on Kurikara. "AHHH!!!"

"Haha!!" Rin jump at the figure and swings his sword down toward its head. But then...the figure dodges his attack and his speed is quick...almost familiar to Rin.

The battle began and Rin was fighting with every strength he had, but he had to stay calm so he wouldn't lose control of his flames again. The green cloak and Rin were jumping and fighting until they landed on top of two carts.

"Impressive...no wonder the other me lost to you..." Rin could see the lips grinning evilly.

"Huh? Who the hell are you?!" Rin shouted as he got in a fighting position.

"You want to know?" the figure laughed. "Brilliant! How wonderful!! Should I tell you?! Should I?! Should I?! Should I?!"

"Shut up!!" Rin yelled as he felt power in his hand. Without thinking, he raised it towards his opponent and blue flames shoots out, like a flame thrower and it hits the cloak before the figure can move out of the way.

Burning into ashes, the cloak disappeared and the figure appearance was shown. Rin was shocked to see who it was...not believing who it is.

Whoa! Since when do I do that?! How did I do that?! Rin thought surprised. But that changes when he looks up in shock to see who it is.

"No way...I watched you burn?!" Rin cried out in shock to see it was Amaimon, but he look different. Half his face was metal...like a robot, his arms were wrapped in bandages, one of his legs was metal...robotic. "How are you still alive?!"

"I had the same fate like your Amaimon...but I survived unlike him." Amaimon said.

"I don't understand..." Rin was really confused.

"Things have changed, Rin. You're fate...her fate...have changed." Amaimon smiled. "We are here to destroy you...to ensure what you have changed...goes back to how it was."

"Change it? What are you talking about?!" Rin shouted, still completely confused. "I don't understand!"

"You don't have to...just die." Amaimon jumps at Rin but was blasted away by him with flames. Rin was blasting another wave of flames.

"Go to hell!" Rin shouted, he watched as Amaimon was blasted off the Ferris wheel. It was over for now but then-

"Rin! Help!" he turns around to see Shiemi hanging from the ledge, trying to get back up but couldn't. She was slipping...