Chapter 11 Familiar?

//Rin POV//

Rin open his eyes to see the ceiling. He doesn't know where he is until he heard the soft breathing...it sounded like a girl was sleeping somewhere with him. He softly and quietly tried to sit up but couldn't, feeling that the person sleeping right beside him. He looks down at his chest to see blonde hair shining from the sunlight. He understood that it was a girl resting her head on his chest. His face turning completely red...that's when he realized it was Shiemi...that's when everything came back to his mind. Michelle...Igor...and Yukio...

Yukio...Rin thought as he felt tears threatening to come out. Yukio...I'm so sorry...I should have been there to protect you.

"Mmmm..." he heard Shiemi sounding like she is waking up. He wipes his tears away before she sat up and looks down towards him. "Good morning, Rin."

"M-Morning...did you sleep well?" Rin asked.

"Yes, how about you?" Shiemi asked and he nodded yes.

"I...slept actually well. Thanks to you..." Rin smiled and she smiled back.

"You're welcome." Shiemi grinned and gets up from the bed. "We should get going...what about the church you used to live in?"

"Huh? What about it?" Rin asked.

"Why can't we stay there? Hide there for a while until we know what to do to clear our names." Shiemi asked but nodded his head no.

"Of course we could do that...but...we would be putting everyone there in danger...I can't risk that, but at that village where you and our friends went to fix my sword." Rin told her.

"But i...sorry, I should have said this earlier...I don't fully know the pla-" Rin stopped her there.

"Don't worry, Suguro showed me how to get there...in fact. When I was little, Shiro brought me to that place once...I still remember how peaceful it looked." Rin smiled. "I was actually quite shocked to know that Suguro knew about the place."

"I see...well, we should wait out here." Shiemi told him.

"Right, I told Kuro to come here to know when the funeral is for Yukio." Rin kept his voice calm as he got up and grabs his black jacket. "We need to get new clothes."

"Hey, there's a store close by...I can go and come back quickly with new clothes." Shiemi told him but Rin grabs her hand before she turns around.

"No! Too dangerous, I'll go with you." Rin said but then blushes. "Beside, you don't know my height for my clothes."

"Ok...sure." Shiemi blushed as well. "It's really early so we can go quickly."

"Ok...but we have to be quick." Rin told her and she nodded yes.

---10 Minutes---

"Ok, look for something nice. I'll pay for it." Rin smiled as they enter the store.

"Oh, it's ok, I have money, Rin." Shiemi suggested but Rin nodded no with a smile.

"Don't worry, I'm the boyfriend, remember. Just get whatever you want and I'll buy it for you." Rin grinned.

"Ok..." Shiemi blushed but smiles back. But this caught Rin by surprise as she tip-toes up to his face and kisses his cheek. "Thank you, Rin."

Rin was grinning like a monkey. But it fades away and his face turns completely red as he saw elder women and the cashiers looking at him, smiling and giggling.

"Look, remember how we used to be young and happy like that with our husband, Mary?" one lady spoke loud enough for Rin to hear.

Oh, crap! Rin panicked as he ran to the men section to get clothes.