Chapter 8 Protect

//Rin POV//

---Morning---

Rin, Shura, and Yukio stood outside the interrogate room where Igor was held in. Shura then went inside with other Exorcists. Rin couldn't wait any longer and grabs the doorknob.

"Rin, don't." Yukio told him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I can't stand around and do nothing...Igor knows what is going on. Who knows, it could be connected to that other Amaimon and his warning." Rin suggested.

"I guess..." Yukio said like saying to himself.

"Come on." Rin growled. They enter the room, seeing Shura with a hand on the table. Igor was chained to the table.

"I told you everything I know..." Igor said with gritting teeth.

"She has powers...she's a demon." Shura yelled.

"A demon?!" Rin said. Shura turns after hearing him.

"Why are you two-"

"We want to know what is going on...and what do you mean by a demon?" Yukio asked.

"His wife is a demon-" Shura didn't get to finish.

"SHE ISN'T A DEMON!!" Igor yelled, he lower his head and sighs. "She came back...from the dead."

"What?!" Rin, Yukio and Shura yelled.

"Back from the dead?" Rin asked.

"Somehow...someone brought her back. And she doesn't have much time left." Igor voice seems so sad.

//Shiemi POV//

"Mother? I'm home." Shiemi calls out as she enters her house. She was about to close the door, she spots someone lying on the floor in her garden.

Huh? Shiemi thought and walks out towards the garden. She walks over to the person and sees that it was a unconscious woman. Long blonde hair and she was wearing black button up shirt and black dress pants.

"Oh no, is she hurt...Min?" Shiemi summoned the green creature.

"Min!" Min squeaks.

"Min, can you help me get her inside?" Shiemi asked.

"Min!" Min squeaks and salutes. But his voice was not the only one Shiemi heard.

"Min...Min...Min." she turns to see other little green creatures like Min jumping towards her.

"Oh, will you all help me?" Shiemi asked and they all squeaks happily and nodded yes. Shiemi looks back in front of her to see a tree with a face. "All of you are going to help me?"

//Rin POV//

---A Hour Later---

"I should have asked Shura for help..." Rin sighs as he sat beside a fountain at the school. He was looking for Michelle, but he is doing it without Yukio and Shura knowing. He would have asked Shura to help but he knew she would kill him...the same with Yukio.

He keeps thinking until his phone starts buzzing. He pulls out his phone and sees the caller is Shiemi. She answers it.

"Oh, hi Shiemi." Rin grins.

"Hi, Rin. It's morning, did you get sleep?" Shiemi sweet voice was heard.

"Yeah, I did." Rin told her. "And you?"

"I actually stayed in the dorms but you weren't there. I just came home, but something happen." Shiemi told him.

"What happen?" Rin asked.