Wands and Pets (Percy's 3rd Person POV)

They stumbled into the wooden shop which was titled: Ollivanders.
A creepy looking man smiled at them.
"Welcome to Ollivanders, how may I assist you?"
Creepy face asked.
"We," Percy opened his arms. "Are looking for seven wands."
"Sure," the man smiled. He looked at the demigods surrounding him and immediately got six boxes of wands and gave them to everyone! Except Percy.
He sniffs and looks at Percy directly in the eye.
"You sense... Powerful. Different." His eyes widened. "Oh my, that's it!" He squealed like a mob of fangirls attacking Justin Bieber.
He came back with the most smoothest wand Percy had ever seen.
"My dear, you have a narwhal horn, 9 inches very flexible wand," he paused. "The only Narwal wand."
Percy studied the wand closely. Oddly enough, there was a pearl at the end of it.
"Sweet."

"It's perfect!" After two amazing hours of Annabeth choosing an owl, she went to the cashier and bought the screech owl.
Frank didn't get an animal because he could turn into one anytime. Leo did get one either because wanted to make mini Festus to bring. Percy got the snowy owl, Piper got the great horned owl, Jason got a black cat and Hazel got a frog.(Because why not?)

They all had everything else packed in their bags. (Chiron gave them books.)
"Guys, we have to go to Kings Cross station tomorrow. Remember?" Hazel reminded them.
"Wait, where are we going to sleep?" Frank asked.
" I got five Drachams!" Percy waved the coins.
"That won't help." Annabeth replied.
"Wait, guys. I got an idea!" Leo reached into his belt, Making the tools in his other pocket shatter.
" I haven't got cash." He squeaked. Everyone except Annabeth kept on making excuses about everybody being stupid enough to bring no money.
Leo grinned at Annabeth. She kept a straight face know Ping that he had something up his sleeve. Literally.
"BUT I GOT A CREDIT CARD!" Leo looked at Annabeth's still unamused face. She managed a smile.
************
Sorry I couldn't write much. For all those Hunger Games Fans out there: I saw Mockingjay part 2. It the darkest movie I have ever seen. Literally.