Airplane (Piper's Third Person POV)

They hurried towards the Gate and stared at the long queue.
"That's gonna take hours for us to pass, and our flight is in one hour!" Leo explained.
"Maybe all boys are seaweed brains. Come on guys, use your brain!" Annabeth said encouragingly.
"Uh.."Percy stammered.
"Oh Gods come on we have Pipers charm speak. We can use it since most mortals don't know what charm speak even is!"
Annabeth was right. Why didn't I think of that?! Piper thought. Piper stared at the wall as it got dimmer, and dimmer, and dimmer.
Jason waved his arm in front of Pipers face.
"Hello? Piperino? Piper?!"
"Oh sorry" she said as she smiled awkwardly.
Annabeth looked at Piper and had a silent conversation with her:
Piper?
Yeah.
Charmspeak time!
Bu-
Now
Fine...
The daughter of Aphrodite walked towards the old man, at the end of the queue, with small petite steps.
"Hi, I must say you look so stunningly handsome! Your perfect muscles hands,"Piper charmspeaked. "
Oh, look! You even have a little tan!"
The man's mout opened and looked at Piper.
"Can you be a deary and let my friends come in?"
The old man obeyed Piper and stepped before Piper and the demigods.

It took them five minutes to get to the top of the line. They checked their bags and went outside the gates. All seven Demigods ran towards the place where they get their boarding passes. They were extremely lucky because Chiron ordered them first class tickets. Hazel looked at her ticket.
"Which airline are we going in?" Asked Hazel
"Uhh, it looks like.." Percy checked his ticket.
"It looks like it's Olym-"
"Olympus Air" Annabeth cut his sentence.
"But I don't see any Olympus Air flight..." Hazel responded. In a flash Jason flew all around the airport and came back.
"No Olympus Air..." Jason panted.

They all went towards the information centre. A quite thin woman was sat on the seat and had purple cat-eye glasses.
"Um, hi. Do you have any Olympus Air flight?" Questioned asked Jason.
"No we don't Sir."
"Really?"Annabeth handed the woman her ticket. The woman turned more serious and straightened her back. She pointed out the directions and all the seven were confused except Annabeth. They all followed Annabeth towards a sign that read: demigods only. None of the mortals seem to notice the sign so they all tiptoed inside the entrance. The entrance was all black and had green slime on the top of the  edges of the walls. The walls were thin  and old. Piper wished it would be a prettier colour like pink or blue.

Her wish began coming true. As they got closer to light the walls became white and the path became more wider. Piper spotted a beautiful woman dressed in hostess clothes.
Probably a nymph she thought.

The nymph was warm and friendly and led us towards the airplane. They met another nymph but this time she was actually a hostess...

The aircraft was about to fly. There was literally no one there except themselves. The three couples sat next to each other and Leo got two seats to himself.
"Please sit in your seats and close your seatbelts. The aircraft is about to fly.
"Time to fly!" Leo shouted.
Yay! Three chapters already! I've decided to update every day since I can't live a happy day without writing!Bye! I wanna call you guys something like how _TessBlack_ says peeps!
Tell me what you think I should call you!