Party Animal (Frank's Third Person POV)

"The aircraft is about to board, please remain seated." The nymph said into the microphone.

Everyone rushed to their First Class seats and buckled up. Hazel grabbed Franks hands and buried her nails in Franks skin. Thankfully, the didn't hurt.
"Did I mention it's my first time on an airplane?" Hazel asked Frank.

"Wait, THERE WERN'T AIRCRAFTS IN THE 40'S?!" Frank screamed exactly like a girl." I-I CANT LIVE WITHOUT PLANES! IF THERE WERE NO PLANES I COULDN'T FLY AT ALL!" Frank whined.
"Firstly," Hazel pointed her index finger upwards to represent a number one." There were no aircrafts. Secondly," She made a peace sign to represent a number two " You can turn into a bird and fly." Hazel sad feeling proud of herself.

"Uh, Right..." Frank said rubbing the back of his neck like a kid found with his/her hand in jar of candy. Frank found his head on top of Hazel's while she put her head on his chest.

"Get up Lovebirds! Time to land!" The son of Hephaestus laughed.

Hazel rolled her eyes and continued what she was doing...
Frank held Hazel's hand tightly ignoring Leo singing the K-I-S-S-I-N-G song in the background even though they were dating for about two years.

BOOM!
The Seven Demigod's heard the plane land and it swiftly moved forwards.
"Welcome to London, one of the first places, Roman Demigod's lived in." The nymph welcomed the Demigod's as they thanked her politely.
______________________________
__________TIME SKIP___________
They all hopped on the van and again buckled up.
Whinnie!
"Hey, you guys hear something?" Percy questioned.
Yo, Boss!
"Blackjack?"
Boss its me!
"Blackjack?!" Percy said with a more hopeful look.
"Um excuse me, by any chance are there horses in the back of the van?" Annabeth asked the driver.
"Yeah, a Horse 'at's kind of tingly, a black Pegasus,a Pink horse, a white pegasus, a brown horse and another 'orse that's Amber." Said the hairy looking man with massive fingers.
"But isn't there only space for our luggage?" Piper asked.
"There's a secret part to 'is ole van of mine. 'ere's a
small ole in the car with a tiny door in it. 'ats  where the animals are." He said calmly driving his way past the mortals.
Without saying anything, in a blink of an eye Frank turned into a mouse and without thinking charged into the hole.
WAIT, are thous our pegasi? Frank thought.
He came back and transformed himself into human form. Everyone was outside in a line, going inside a purple bus.
"Wait for me!" Frank waved his hands ran of to the others.
Quite crappy chapter, again... Lol just watched the Harry Potters Philosophers stone movie.... Creepy,like the book...but I have read all of the Harry Potter books though...