On the Airport (Annabeth's Third Person POV)

"I guess I can." Percy grinned.

Annabeth lifted the luggage (With Percy's help of course) and pulled it to Percy's Blue Maserati. Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank and Leo came.
"Yay!" Squealed Hazel " I want to see more modern 'tech'!Like X-buxes and iDods! Last time I was in London I was only ten! "
"Uh.. Hazel?"
"Yes Frank?"
"It's X-box's and iPods". Corrected Frank.
"Anyways!"
They got onto the car. Annabeth sat next to Percy on the Front seats and Jason, Piper and Leo sat on the back seats. Hazel and Frank sat behind them(A/N you know where you put your bags and there's some folded seats where you can un fold it and sit there! You get me don't you?)
They went off as the other campers waved goodbye.

They got to the airport and Percy sent Clarisse to get his car back to Camp Half-Blood. Annabeth grabbed Percy's hand and held it tight. She thought of Percy and herself here with the others at London!
They squeezed their ways pas the other people and went into Airport.
I know this was kind of crappy and weird but remember the last chapter where Chiron said that they were going to find newcomers. Well I didn't have any other ideas for the excuse to go to London. Sorry!