Weird! (Hazel's Third Person POV)

They were all crowded around Jason. He was all panting and screaming in pain. Piper was petting Jason and easing him. He opened his eyes. The moment he saw Piper He turned away from her.
"Jas-"
"Shut up!" He shouted. Jason stormed out the room. Obviously, Piper ran to her cabin and Annabeth and me being her best friends ran after her.

"B-but I thought J-J-Jason lov-v-ed my b-but he doesn't..." After that she burst out to tears.
Doesn't Jason love Piper? There's obviously something wrong... Hazel Thought.
------------------------------------------
Percy's Third Person POV
Jason was defiantly acting wrong, Percy thought.
"I'm SUCH AN IDIOT! She's a daughter of Aphrodite! Monster Clover- uh, I mean," Jason cursed under his breath.
" Jason, really what's wrong?!" Frank said, and with that He explained everything to his Friends.
------------------------------------------
Back to Hazel
Hazel comforted Piper. She just nodded at Annabeth and went to Frank.
She saw Jason throwing a drachma towards the fountain. ( The airline was exactly like Camp Half-Blood just smaller and obviously had a fountain!)
"I want to see Clovis, Long Island, Camp Half-Blood." He said sternly. Then, in a blink of an eye Clover appeared to be snoozing...

"Why didn't you tell me!?" Jason boomed.
"W- what?!" Clover said. Jason explained the dream.

"D-dad must n-n-not be f-feeling g-good today..."
Clover stammered. Jason swiped his hand through the Iris message and growled like a bear. He threw the drachma in the fountain.

"I DEMAND TO SEE HYPNOS!" He boomed yet again. In a second, Hypnos appeared.
"Yes, son of Zeus, or shall I say Jupiter?" Hypnos yawned his eyes drooping.Yet again, Jason explained everything...

"Oh, you little Phobetor," Hypnos growled. " I told him not to disturb any demigod in existence! It was going to be a surprise because of their accomplishment for defeating Gaea!" Hypnos muttered under his breath.
" You realise that there's a bunch of people watching you in a Iris Message?" Jason lifted up an eyebrow smirking.
Well that was weird. Hazel thought. And with that Jason sprinted towards Piper a cupped his hands on her chin. They kissed for about a few seconds and hugged for a while.
" Awkward Silence!" Leo whispered and made everyone laugh.
Sorry, haven't updated in a while..Been Kind of Busy...Also, if you don't know Phobetor is the Greek God of nightmares!