Horrible Nightmare (Jason's Third Person POV)

The flight began. Piper fell asleep in Jason's arms.  first class seats were not seats but were actually cabins.
There was a Poseidon cabin, Zeus, Hades, Athena, Aphrodite, Hephaestus and Ares cabins.
How did fall asleep in the Zeus cabin? Well, Piper decided to watch The film The Fault in our Stars. She cried through the whole movie and Jason got teary.
She got sad so Jason and him cuddled for a while to make her happy.
He put his hand through Pipers and wrapped his other hand her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Jason felt like a rock. Yes a rock. Everyone at camp had ignored him except the half-bloods on this so called quest... He blacked out to a dream, or a nightmare;

"Clovis?" Jason asked.
"Hi Jase, Mr. D and Chiron wanted me to tell you this,"
"What Clovis? Tell me."

" Both Mr.D and Chiron have agreed to kick you out of Camp," Clovis explained." Also Piper really doesn't love you. She's using you..."
"But, I-I, Did I do anything... Wrong?" Jason asked.
"No you didn't..." Clovis Grinned.

His legs turned to werewolf legs.  His nails grew sharper mor thin. He placed his hands on the floor and his chest, well his chest turned all furry and Jet black. Hellhound... It leaped towards Jason.
" No, this could not be happening. Noo-"
He woke up. He was panting, quicker than ever.
A blurred version if Piper was standing before him. Jason didn't care about being kicked out of camp half blood. He only cared about Pipers love for him. He had planned on proposing to her on a rainy day on London but that was not happening.