Always

It has been 2 months after me and Kris made a deal.And I was obeying it.Inside that 2 months,Sam and I had been hanging out lately.We ate at a fancy restaurant,watch a sweet and funny movies together and many more.Every time we're together,I feel special.I was always laughing.Happy for short.He never left me.He was always there.And somehow,I began to like him.No,I began to love him.

"Hey,"a voice greeted.

"Kris.What's up?"

"Nothing.Can we talk for a moment?"he asked.

"Okay."

  ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"I'm disappearing,"he stated.

"Wh-what do you mean disappearing?"I asked.What was he talking about?

"You know,gone,vanished,disappear."

"Where are you going?"

"My time is running out,Liz.Remember the deal we made?I did that for you to be happy.So when I'm gone,you won't be really sad because Sam's there,"he smiled.

"Y-you're leaving me?Why?"

"I'm a ghost,Elizabeth.Ghosts vanished.They're not meant to stay here in this world."

"No.Don't leave me,Kris.Please,"

~Kris's POV~

I stared at her as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I'm not going to leave you,Liz.I'll always be with you.But not like the past,"I said.

She nodded her head.I wrapped my arms around her.If only I could,I would never let go.I want her to be in my arms always.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey,guyzz!!Sorry if this chapter is short.I'm really running out of ideas.Will you please help me.You know,suggest ideas.Who knows,maybe I'll like your ideas.