Plans For The Dance

"Listen,everyone,"Mrs.Fisher said,"since the Masquerade is two days away,we will have no classes.You will help us prepare the gym for the dance and in the min time,you should prepare yourselves some good dresses.That is all.Anyone who has question?"

"Me!So does that means we dont' have classes now?"some guy behind my back asked.

"Yes.So you should pack your stuff and head to the gym.Mr.James Frost will meet you there and you all  will plan the decorations for the gym.Dismissed."

"Yeah!!No classes for today!!"Daphne said,"Well,gotta go now.Henry said we should go together."

"Yeah,bye!"

I looked at Kris.He was smirking at me.

"What are you looking at?"

"Nothing.It's just that what you said earlier got me thinking about it.I felt happy."

He was talking about the "attracted" thing.Somehow,remembering what he said and his face when he looks jealous got me happy.I was now blushing.I mean,he was cute when he's jealous.

"Whatever!"

I started walking away from him but he followed me.

Once we got there,Mr.Frost was already there.Kris began talking to me about Mr.Frost.Mr.Frost is kinda scary.He's voice is big and once he asks questions to you,you will never answer it.I mean,he's questions were so intense.I got asked by him once.It was so hard that I almost fainted because I was really thinking deep.Finally,I got the answer.Starting that day,I became aware of Mr.Frost.I always stay at the very back of the crowd to hide myself.

"Alright!We will start the plan today.You will give each of your ideas about the decorations we'll have to use for the dance.If I don't like it,I'll rip in front of your face."

I forgot to mention,Mr.Frost is cruel.He doesn't care about people's feelings.He doesn't think about what he's doing.

"Begin!"

We all grab a  pencil and draw on a construction paper.It took one of my classmates 30 minutes to finish.She was Lucy.I can say,she's a little creative.

Once Mr.Frost looked at it,he ripped it in seconds.

"Ugly.You put to many decorations.Instead of making beautiful with the decorations you put,you made it horrible."

See what I'm talking about?Mr.Frost is cruel.Because of that,Lucy ran away crying.She was embarrassed.She is also known for being popular.

"So cruel..."Kris whispered.

Many of us already finished.Including me,Kris and Daphne.We didn't pass it yet.Daphne and I always pretend that we''re not finished yet so we can escape humiliation.I saw Ed passed his work.By the looks of Mr.Frost's face,he liked what Ed did.

I was angry by it.Just then,Kris turned his gaze to me.

"I'm going to make you proud,"he mumbled.

He stood up and went straight to Mr.Frost.He was still examining Kris's work.I looked at Daphne.She was a little far.She gave me the "what-is-he-doing" look.I smiled at her and winked.I turned to Kris and Mr.Frost.

I could not believe what I saw.Mr.Frost was more happy in Kris's work than Ed.Even though Kris is a ghost,he's pretty good.

I looked at Ed.He was pissed.I smirked at him.

*Take that!You little jerk!!*