A Wonderful Moment

"Yes!!Tomorrow is the prom!!!I can't wait!!"Daphne screamed.

I laughed at her,"Wow.You look excited."

She nodded,"Of course!Who wouldn't be?"

Daphne turned to Kris,"Your so quiet,Kris.Oh wait,could it be that your dying to see Liz in a gown?Just sit tight,my boy.You'll be experiencing the most wonderful thing ever!!"

"Daphne!!"

"It's all right,Liz.Actually,I'm pretty excited seeing you in a gown,"he smirked at me.

"Aw...I should probably leave you two alone.Henry is calling me,"Daphne said while walking away.

I turned to Kris who is still staring at me.

"Will you stop staring at me!It's bothering me!!"

He laughed.His laugh was so sexy that made my heart melt.I kept asking myself for the past weeks what made me fall in love with this guy.Well,this is the answer.

He interrupted my thoughts,"Let's go somewhere."

"Where?"

"You'll see,"he chuckled and winked at me as he dragged me somewhere.It was far.We even took a taxi to get there.

Once we arrived,I was mesmerized on what I saw.It was at the beach.Oh,how wonderful!!

"Come on."

"Wait.Where are we going?"

He didn't answered my question.Instead,he kept dragging me to places.I was panting hard that I didn't realized he stop.I actually kept walking like crazy until I bumped into something.It was his back.Wow,he smells good.

"Here we are,"he said while pointing at a coconut tree.It has two branches.The other stood still while the other was bent.He pulled me close to the bent one.To my surprise,he carried me.For a second I didn't know what I was going to do,but then it came to me.He wants me to climb on the bent one and sit there.I actually blushed on what he did.

After I climb,he climb next.He took a seat next to me.We we're staring at the sunset.It was beautiful.Then,he finally spoke.

"I was planning on giving this to you at the prom,but I think It'd be best if I give it to you now."

He reached for his pocket.Once he got what he needed,he handed me his close hand and opened it.It was beautiful.It was a necklace.

"I'd appreciate it if you will wear it at the prom."

"Are you kidding?I love it!I' definitely wear it."

He smiled at me while turning away.I was so happy.Right,I don't have anything for him.Maybe I could just kiss him in the cheeks.

I turned to him.I was thinking if I should do it or not.

There's nothing to lose,Liz!!

The next thing I knew it,I was kissed his cheek.It was soft.

"I just wanted to say thank you."

He was blushing and so am I.