Ghost

"Yess!!School is finished.Gotta go now,Liz.Make sure you keep your promise,"she gave me an evil smile.

By the time she left,I searched for my suitors.But they weren't there.Again,while I was passing the laboratory room,he was there again.

i opened the door and rushed to him.

"Hey,can you do me a fav---"

I was shocked.When I laid my hand on his back,my hand pass through his body.

I snatched my hand away.I was shaking.

"Y-your a...ghost."

My voice was shaking.I was so frightened that I fainted.

When I woke up,I heard Mrs.Woods'  voice.She was talking to--the ghost!!

I quickly got up and stood between them.My legs were still shaking.

"Mrs.Woods!!This guy is a ghost!!My hand pass through his body when I touched him!"I pointed at him.

"Behave yourself,Ms.Blythe!Where are your manners?!Mr.Edwards took you to the clinic himself.You should thank him instead,"declared Mrs.Woods.

I was surprised on what Mrs.Woods said.But I was already out of proof so I turned to "Mr.Edwards".

"Thank you for taking me to the clinic and sorry,"I said.

I walked away.Mrs.Woods was shouting my name but I ignored her.I didn't dare looking back.The only thing that is running in my mind is to contact Daphne.

I called her but nobody was answering.Then I wrote her a message.I was about send it but someone grabbed my shoulder.It was that guy.

I was scared that I fell to the ground.My back was in pain but I ignored it.I sit straight and I was slowly moving back.

"W-what do you want?"

He didn't answer me.Istead,he grabbed my shoulder again and dragged me into the classroom.

"What are you---"

"Shh,be quite."

He was ordering me.I was about to scream but I heard Mrs.Woods.She was still calling for me.

"Ms.Blythe!!Where are you?Ms.Elizabeth Blythe!!Once I see you,you will spend your day tomorrow in detention!!"she exclaimed.

When I heard what she said,I kept quite.Tomorrow I'll just pretend that I was already on my way home when she called me.

Finally,the creepy guy let go.