Best Night

That was actually my first,passionate kiss.It was so sudden,I didn't have time to back away.And I was quite enjoying it.

Finally,he pulled away slowly and whispered.

"I love you..."

  What did he say?"I love you?"
That was the word I've been dreaming to hear!!So Kris loves me?I thought I was the only one who has these feelings.God,I'm the most happiest girl in the world.I didn't even mind if he's a ghost or not.The only thing that was running in my mind right now is I love him.

I hugged him.It felt like I was embracing an angel.

"I love you,too."

I heard him chuckled.I smiled,too.After that we dance again.

"You know,"he said,"this moment feels like that movie.You know Casper.

I laughed and replied,"I hope we don't float while dancing because the people will definitely freak out."

He laughed and hugged tighter.

  ~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Aw....You're so sweet earlier.You kissed in public!!"Daphne giggled,"I'm so proud of my little girl."

"I'll get us some drinks and foods,"Henry volunteered.

I heard Kris sighed.I turned to him.He was looking at me.Smiling.

"What??"

"Nothing.You're just cute.."

Well,I kinda blushed on what he said there.This night was so happy.Prom wasn't so bad,after all.

Then Henry arrived.We ate while listening to Mrs.Fisher.She was already announcing the prom queen and king.The queen was Lara and the king was Mark.We were teasing them because Lara was head-over-heels in love with Mark.

After that,we had our last dance and head home.Kris took me home.

"So,the prom wasn't so bad,was it?"he asked.

I shook my head,"No,not at all."

We reached our house.I was about to turn to him and say goodbye but he leaned closer.I closed my mouth.I thought he was kissing me again but he only kissed my cheek.I was quite disappointed but oh well,he kissed me earlier.

We exchanged goodbyes after that.