At least

"Is this everything?"Sam asked about the bags we brought.

"Yeah.That's it,"Henry answered.

"I'm going to miss this place,"Daphne sobbed.

"We really need to go,Daph.I really want to stay a little bit longer but school starts tomorrow,"I comforted her.

She nodded and walk walked towards the car.We all got in.It was a 2-hour-drive.It was already afternoon when we arrived.When I got home,I remember mom left the key to Mrs.Johnson so I have to walk to theire house.

"Good afternoon,Mrs.Johnson,"I greeted,"my mom said she left the key to our house here."

"Ah,yes.I'll just go get it,"she said.

When she got back,she handed me the key.I started walking away.I looked at my phone to see what time is it.Then,I remember Sam messaged me.

*Would you believe me if I tell you I love you?
Actually,I prefer it if you won't.
Why?
So that I can spend the rest of my life proving to you how much I do.*
~Sam

Seriously..What do this guy want?
When I reached home,I threw my bag at the couch.I looked inside the refrigerator to see if there were any food.Just then,someone knocked on the door.

When I opened it,Sam was standing there.

I sighed annoyingly,"What do you want?"

He gave me an innocent smile,"I just wanted to talk to you."

When will this guy stop to annoy?Leaving me without choice,I let him in.

I walked to the couch and he followed me.

"Now,what do you want?"

"If Kris is gone,what would you do?"

I was shocked by his question.What would I do?If his gone,what would I do?

"I-I don't know.Of course,I'll cry,"I randomly said.

He chuckled,"If you ever feel lonely about it,just remember I'm here for you."

I turned to him.He was staring at me.Looking into his eyes makes me comfortable.Maybe it's fine if he's always annoying me.At least his right there beside me.