Best Friends

"Liz,do you have a homework?"Daphne asked.

"Yeah.Why,"I replied.

"I forgot mine.Can I copy yours?"

"Here.What did you even do in your free time?"I glared at her.

"I talked to my boyfriend!Liz would never know how it feels like to have a caring boyfriend!!"

Once she answered me,I froze.Yes,she's right.I know nothing about having a caring boyfriend.My ex-boyfriend wasn't caring at all.I used to think that he only dated me because I was popular.Every guy said that when a guy successfully dated me,they are professional.

Stupid jerk.When we ended our relationship,I never had a boyfriend.Guess I learned my lesson.Since that day,I used to think that all guys were like him but no.Daphne's boyfriend is good.He cares for Daphne.I never even saw Daphne crying because of him.

Then our teacher entered.

  ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Thanks for letting me copy your assignment,Liz.Well,bye.I've got a date with Jake,"she said while waving.Even though I don't have a boyfriend,seeing Daphne happy is enough.

While I was walking by,I passed the laboratory room.Someone was standing there.

 I opened the door.

"Excuse me.The school will be closing in an hour."

He didn't replied.I was curious so I walked towards him.When I touched him,he was frightened and jumped away.

"Oh,sorry.I didn't mean to scare you.It's just that the school will be closing,"I told him.

"Yeah,I'll be going now,"he walked away.

When I touched him,It was strange.Something felt strange.