Suho Ending

Eunji's POV

"I like......"I gulped my saliva and was about to say suho until jin came.

"Eunbi! Let's go."he said as he dragged me away.

But then....suho held Jin's risk. "Don't you dare make her cry."He glared at jin.

Jin ignored what suho said and just continued dragging me away until we were inside a room.

"Jin......---Jin! It hurts!"I shouted aloud because jin had held my wrist very tightly.

Jin looked back at me and smirked. "And...Do I care?"

I looked at him with disbelief, because I knew that jin was a very kind hearted person....or so I thought.

Jin moved closer to me as he made a devious smile. "I know you like suho."he said making my face drop.

"H-H..ow did you know.."I said stuttering my words.

Jin moved closer and made our faces inches away. "I just know..............., but I won't let him have you

.
.
. Because your mine!"he said as pushed me on the wall, with pressed lips on mine.

I was really shocked so I tried to push him away, but his grip was to hard.

.
.
.
Tears fell from my eyes, making my vision blurry, as I was forced to kiss jin........but then
.
.
.
"Yah! What the heck are you doing to her!"a familiar voice said.

I got separated from Jin and at that moment I think jin got punched making him drop on the floor.

I blinked for a few times not believing who rescued me.

"S-Suho?"I said.

He looked at me with angered eyes but then softened as he saw I was in tears.

He immediately gave me a hug making me cry on his shoulder.

At a far distance I saw jin exiting the room with angered look on his face.

"Suho....why are you here?"I asked.

"What do you mean, why I'm here? I'm here for you."he said as he made a small peck on my lips making me blush.

"Eunji.....to tell you the truth....
.
.I love you."he said.

I quickly kissed him on the lips and whispered.... "I love you, too"I gave a smiled.

~°~°~°~°°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
This is the Suho Ending requested by @ExoOnlyMine
I hope you guys like it =) you can also request special chapters if you want like the Baekhyun special chapter ^_^ also please leave a like and comment .

-Xoxo Mitsule